Posted on 2014-01-22. By anonymous.
English | 2004-12-13 | ISBN: 0471443387 | 396 pages | DJVU | 2.7 mb
What happens to light when it is trapped in a box?
Cavity Quantum Electrodynamics addresses a fascinating question in physics: what happens to light, and in particular to its interaction with matter, when it is trapped inside a box? With the aid of a model-building approach, readers discover the answer to this question and come to appreciate its important applications in computing, cryptography, quantum teleportation, and opto-electronics. Instead of taking a traditional approach that requires readers to first master a series of seemingly unconnected mathematical techniques, this book engages the readers' interest and imagination by going straight to the point, introducing the mathematics along the way as needed. Appendices are provided for the additional mathematical theory.
Researchers, scientists, and students of modern physics can refer to Cavity Quantum Electrodynamics and examine the field thoroughly. Several key topics covered that readers cannot find in any other quantum optics book include:
- Introduction to the problem of the "vacuum catastrophe" and the cosmological constant
- Detailed up-to-date account of cavity QED lasers and thresholdless lasing
- Examination of cavities with movable walls
- First-principles discussion about cavity QED in open cavities
- Pedagogical account of microscopic quantization in dielectrics
Complementing the coverage of the most advanced theory and techniques, the author provides context by discussing the historical evolution of the field and its discoveries. In that spirit, "recommended reading," provided in each chapter, leads readers to both contemporary literature as well as key historical papers.
Despite being one of many specialties within physics, cavity quantum electrodynamics serves as a window to many of the fundamental issues of physics. Cavity Quantum Electrodynamics will serve as an excellent resource for advanced undergraduate quantum mechanics courses as well as for graduate students, researchers, and scientists who need a comprehensive introduction to the field.
Hurry to download today, because tomorrow file may not be available!!!
- Ebooks list page : 24812
- 2017-10-17[PDF] Cavity Quantum Electrodynamics: The Strange Theory of Light in a Box
- 2013-11-27Cavity Quantum Electrodynamics: The Strange Theory of Light in a Box - Sergio M. Dutra
- 2018-09-08QED The Strange Theory of Light and Matter
- 2017-11-17[PDF] QED: The Strange Theory of Light and Matter 2006 ed
- 2012-11-25QED: The Strange Theory of Light and Matter
- 2011-05-01QED: The Strange Theory of Light and Matter
- 2007-11-21Feynman - The strange theory of light and matter
- 2007-11-21Feynman - The Strange Theory of Light and Matter
- 2012-03-11Kady Cross - The Strange Case of Finley Jayne (The Steampunk Chronicles, Prequel)
- 2019-06-25Relativistic Quantum Chemistry The Fundamental Theory of Molecular Science (2nd edition)
- 2018-11-01Finite Quantum Electrodynamics The Causal Approach (2nd edition)
- 2018-01-23[PDF] Quantum Fuzz: The Strange True Makeup of Everything Around Us
- 2017-12-30[PDF] Finite Quantum Electrodynamics: The Causal Approach, Third Edition
- 2017-12-20[PDF] Relativistic Quantum Chemistry: The Fundamental Theory of Molecular Science (2nd Edition)
- 2017-11-09[PDF] The Analytical Theory Of Light (1904)
- 2017-11-09[PDF] Relativistic Quantum Chemistry: The Fundamental Theory of Molecular Science
- 2017-10-14[PDF] Semiconductor Cavity Quantum Electrodynamics (Springer Tracts in Modern Physics) - Removed
- 2014-04-24Finite Quantum Electrodynamics: The Causal Approach, Third Edition
- 2013-09-11Relativistic Quantum Chemistry: The Fundamental Theory of Molecular Science (repost)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.