Posted on 2014-06-13. By anonymous.
2010 | pages: 460 | ISBN: 3642140335 | PDF | 4,2 mb
Cellular automata were introduced in the first half of the last century by John von Neumann who used them as theoretical models for self-reproducing machines. The authors present a self-contained exposition of the theory of cellular automata on groups and explore its deep connections with recent developments in geometric group theory, symbolic dynamics, and other branches of mathematics and theoretical computer science. The topics treated include in particular the Garden of Eden theorem for amenable groups, and the Gromov-Weiss surjunctivity theorem as well as the solution of the Kaplansky conjecture on the stable finiteness of group rings for sofic groups. The volume is entirely self-contained, with 10 appendices and more than 300 exercises, and appeals to a large audience including specialists as well as newcomers in the field. It provides a comprehensive account of recent progress in the theory of cellular automata based on the interplay between amenability, geometric and combinatorial group theory, symbolic dynamics and the algebraic theory of group rings which are treated here for the first time in book form.
- Ebooks list page : 27623
- 2014-02-17Cellular Automata and Groups [Repost]
- 2010-12-08Cellular Automata and Groups (repost)
- 2018-01-04[PDF] Cellular Automata and Groups (Springer Monographs in Mathematics) - Removed
- 2013-11-07A Course in Formal Languages, Automata and Groups (repost)
- 2013-05-18A Course in Formal Languages, Automata and Groups [Repost]
- 2011-11-20A Course in Formal Languages, Automata and Groups (Repost)
- 2010-08-29Cellular Automata and Groups
- 2019-01-31Lattice-Gas Cellular Automata and Lattice Boltzmann Models An Introduction - Removed
- 2019-01-12Lattice-Gas Cellular Automata and Lattice Boltzmann Models An Introduction
- 2018-10-31Cellular Automata and Discrete Complex Systems
- 2018-08-23Non-Linear Physics for Beginners; Fractals, Chaos, Pattern Formation, Solutions, Cellular Automata and Complex Systems
- 2018-08-09Cellular Automata and Discrete Complex Systems
- 2018-01-16[PDF] A Course in Formal Languages, Automata and Groups
- 2017-12-04[PDF] Nonlinear Physics for Beginners: Fractals, Chaos, Solitons, Pattern Formation, Cellular Automata and Complex Systems
- 2017-11-22[PDF] Cellular Automata and Discrete Complex Systems: 21st IFIP WG 1.5 International Workshop, AUTOMATA 2015, Turku, Finland, June 8-10, 2015. Proceedings (Lecture Notes in Computer Science) - Removed
- 2017-11-18[PDF] Models of Massive Parallelism: Analysis of Cellular Automata and Neural Networks (Texts in Theoretical Computer Science. An EATCS Series)
- 2017-10-14[PDF] Lattice-Gas Cellular Automata and Lattice Boltzmann Models: An Introduction (Lecture Notes in Mathematics)
- 2014-04-16Statistical Mechanics of Cellular Systems and Processes (Repost)
- 2012-12-29Buildings, Finite Geometries and Groups [Repost]
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.