Posted on 2018-10-18, by nokia241186.
Centrality Metrics for Complex Network Analysis: Emerging Research and Opportunities
IGI Global | English | 2018 | ISBN-10: 152253802X | 183 pages | PDF, EPUB | 23.36 + 24.30 MB
by Natarajan Meghanathan (Author, Editor)
As network science and technology continues to gain popularity, it becomes imperative to develop procedures to examine emergent network domains, as well as classical networks, to help ensure their overall optimization.
Centrality Metrics for Complex Network Analysis: Emerging Research and Opportunities is a pivotal reference source for the latest research findings on centrality metrics and their broader applications for different categories of networks including wireless sensor networks, curriculum networks, social networks etc. Featuring extensive coverage on relevant areas, such as complex network graphs, node centrality metrics, and mobile sensor networks, this publication is an ideal resource for students, faculty, industry practitioners, and business professionals interested in theoretical concepts and current developments in network domains.
About the Author
Dr. Natarajan Meghanathan is a tenured Associate Professor of Computer Science at Jackson State University, Jackson, MS. He graduated with a Ph.D. in Computer Science from The University of Texas at Dallas in May 2005. Dr. Meghanathan has published more than 140 peer-reviewed articles (more than half of them being journal publications). He has also received federal education and research grants from the U. S. National Science Foundation, Army Research Lab and Air Force Research Lab. Dr. Meghanathan has been serving in the editorial board of several international journals and in the Technical Program Committees and Organization Committees of several international conferences. His research interests are Wireless Ad hoc Networks and Sensor Networks, Graph Theory, Network and Software Security, Bioinformatics and Computational Biology
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 37485
- 2018-07-18Complex Network Analysis in Python Recognize - Construct - Visualize - Analyze - Interpret
- 2018-07-14Complex Network Analysis in Python
- 2018-06-17Complex Network Analysis in Python Recognize - Construct - Visualize - Analyze - Interpret
- 2018-01-04[PDF] Geometrical Methods for Power Network Analysis (SpringerBriefs in Electrical and Computer Engineering)
- 2013-10-01Geometrical Methods for Power Network Analysis
- 2018-07-01Systems Analysis Approach for Complex Global Challenges
- 2018-06-23Systems Analysis Approach for Complex Global Challenges
- 2018-06-12Systems Analysis Approach for Complex Global Challenges
- 2018-04-16Models, Algorithms, and Technologies for Network Analysis
- 2018-01-30[PDF] Wireshark 101: Essential Skills for Network Analysis - Second Edition: Wireshark Solution Series
- 2018-01-29[PDF] Python for Graph and Network Analysis (Advanced Information and Knowledge Processing)
- 2018-01-28[PDF] Models, Algorithms and Technologies for Network Analysis: From the Third International Conference on Network Analysis (Springer Proceedings in Mathematics & Statistics)
- 2018-01-06[PDF] Invariant Distances and Metrics in Complex Analysis
- 2017-12-31[PDF] Networks and Network Analysis for Defence and Security
- 2017-12-29[PDF] Models, Algorithms, and Technologies for Network Analysis
- 2017-12-29[PDF] Statistical and Machine Learning Approaches for Network Analysis
- 2017-11-29[PDF] Social Network Analysis for Startups: Finding connections on the social web
- 2017-11-24[PDF] Problems and Solutions for Complex Analysis
- 2017-11-22Python for Graph and Network Analysis
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.