Posted on 2019-12-03, by everest555.
Genre: eLearning | MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: aac, 44100 Hz
Language: English | VTT | Size: 2.42 GB | Duration: 4.5 hours
What you'll learn
Learn how to effectively engage on Facebook
Learn how to tweet your brand with Twitter
Create your social media plan SMP
Generate leads with Linkedin
Learn how to go viral with the secret sauce STEPPS
Learn how to use hashtags effectively
Find your audience and create caring community
Learn how to use Snapchat and Pinterest
Learn Tools for Monitoring, Listening & Broadcasting on Social
Grow Your Mailing list with Linkedi
Participants are expected to have working knowledge of common social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google, YouTube, Instagram, and Pinterest. Prior to enrolling, students should have active accounts on these platforms, be able to use basic features and perform common tasks.
According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics Occupational Outlook , demand for social marketing, advertising, and promotions managers is expected to grow 12% through 2022. Demand for social media skills in particular continues to grow according to job search site IndeedCom.
Do you have goals of becoming a social media manager? Not sure where to start?
Social media managers create and maintain brand promotions, company information and marketing campaigns for their company across several different social media networks. Everyone from bloggers to large brands is looking for social media managers. Luckily, a formal degree is rarely required for this position, however having credential will only help you to get your feet on the ground.
This certificate is an open enrollment course. No application is required and registration is available by clicking the 'Join The Course' button.
With this course you will learn the right set of knowledge, experience, and skills to become a real social media expert. Quality sub courses in this Certificate Package can help you get ahead by improving your social media skills and making sure your resume can compete with the rest of the job market.
Who this course is for:
Anyone who is responsible for running and maintaining social media accounts
- Ebooks list page : 41988
- 2019-10-20[Udemy] Social Media Marketing - Complete Certificate Course
- 2019-08-01Modern Social Media Marketing - Complete Certificate Courses
- 2019-07-26Modern Social Media Marketing - Complete Certificate Course
- 2019-07-18Modern Social Media Marketing - Complete Certificate Course
- 2019-05-23MASTER Social Media Marketing Strategies - 13 Courses in 1 (Updated)
- 2019-05-22MASTER Social Media Marketing Strategies - 13 Courses in 1 (Updated)
- 2019-05-22MASTER Social Media Marketing Strategies - 13 in 1 (Updated)
- 2019-05-04Udemy - Social Media Marketing - Complete Certificate Course - Removed
- 2019-04-11Social Media Marketing 2017 - Complete Certificate Course
- 2019-04-10Social Media Marketing 2017 - Complete Certificate Course
- 2018-12-19Modern Social Media Marketing Complete Certificate Course
- 2017-11-09Social Media Marketing 2017 Complete Certificate Course
- 2013-12-23The Social Media Marketing Book
- 2013-12-02The Social Media Marketing Book - eazydoc.com
- 2013-07-16The Social Media Marketing Book
- 2012-02-05The Social Media Marketing Book [ReUpload]
- 2011-07-27Lynda.com - Social Media Marketing with Facebook and Twitter (Updated 5172011)
- 2011-07-17Lynda.com : Social Media Marketing with Facebook and Twitter (Updated 5/17/2011)
- 2011-07-04Lynda.com - Social Media Marketing with Facebook and Twitter (Updated 5/17/2011)
- 2011-04-29The Social Media Marketing Book
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.