Posted on 2019-07-13, by everest555.
English | February 2nd, 2015 | ISBN: 1626562903 | 197 pages | EPUB | 2.87 MB
We humans live by stories, says David Korten, and the stories that now govern our society set us on a path to certain self-destruction. In this profound new book, Korten shares the results of his search for a story that reflects the fullness of human knowledge and understanding and provides a guide to action adequate to the needs of our time. Korten calls our current story Sacred Money and Markets. Money, it tells us, is the measure of all worth and the source of all happiness. Earth is simply a source of raw materials. Inequality and environmental destruction are unfortunate but unavoidable.
Although many recognize that this story promotes bad ethics, bad science, and bad economics, it will remain our guiding story until replaced by one that aligns with our deepest understanding of the universe and our relationship to it. To guide our path to a viable human future, Korten offers a Sacred Life and Living Earth story grounded in a cosmology that affirms we are living beings born of a living Earth itself born of a living universe. Our health and well-being depend on an economy that works in partnership with the processes by which Earth's community of life maintains the conditions of its own existence-and ours. Offering a hopeful vision, Korten lays out the transformative impact adopting this story will have on every aspect of human life and society.
- Ebooks list page : 40873
- 2011-09-03The Future of Nursing: Leading Change, Advancing Health (Institute of Medicine)
- 2017-12-07[PDF] Change the Story, Change the Future: A Living Economy for a Living Earth
- 2012-01-21Examination of the U.S. Air Force’s Aircraft Sustainment Needs in the Future and Its Strategy to Meet Those Needs - Committee On Examination Of The U.S. Air Force's Aircraft Sustainment Needs In The Future And Its St
- 2012-01-19Governance and Opportunity in Metropolitan America - Committee On Improving The Future Of U.S. Cities Through Improved Metropolitan Area Governance
- 2012-01-01The Future of Photovoltaic Manufacturing in the United States by Rapp. Charles W. Wessner
- 2011-11-05Preparing for the Revolution: Information Technology and the Future of the Research University
- 2011-10-03China, India, and the United States: The Future of Economic Supremacy" [The Great Courses]
- 2011-09-12"The Future of Photovoltaic Manufacturing in the United States" by Rapp. Charles W. Wessner
- 2011-09-04Measuring and Sustaining the New Economy, Software, Growth, and the Future of the U.S Economy
- 2011-07-16Science and Technology and the Future Development of Societies: International Workshop Proceedings
- 2011-05-19Measuring and Sustaining the New Economy, Software, Growth, and the Future of the U.S Economy: Report of a Symposium
- 2017-10-11[PDF] Effortless Money Management: A Simple How to Guide on Managing Your Money, Saving for the Future and Living on a Budget Without Being Frugal
- 2010-12-20Future air force needs for survivability
- 2019-07-11The Sustainable State The Future of Government, Economy, and Society
- 2017-10-20The Future Makers: Australian Wines for the 21st Century
- 2017-10-11[PDF] Designed for the Future: 80 Practical Ideas for a Sustainable World
- 2013-12-23Financing the Future: Market Based Innovations for Growth
- 2013-07-16Financing the Future: Market Based Innovations for Growth
- 2013-05-14The Future of Music: Manifesto for the Digital Music Revolution (Audiobook) (Repost)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.