Posted on 2019-05-27, by Germany2020.
Chaos Group Phoenix FD 3.14.00 for Autodesk 3ds Max | 622.2 mb
Chaos Group has released Phoenix FD 3.14.00, the latest update to its fluid simulation software for 3ds Max, making it possible to instance fluid systems within a scene.
3.14.00 Official release - Date 15 May, 2019:
- The Grid viscosity channel is now reconstructed from FLIP particles when using Time Bend Controls, preventing render flickering
- Speed up preview of AUR cache files
- Show the mesh preview together with the voxel / velocity / force preview when both are enabled
- Helpers for re-scaling the output values of the Grid Texture to a certain range
- Option specifying whether the alpha of the Grid Texture would be solid or based on the intensity
- If there is only one visible Simulator and the rest are hidden, the toolbar Start button should start it immediately
Scene Body Interaction
- When a moving geometry stopped, it kept contributing velocity in the Fire/Smoke simulator or broke liquid emission in the Liquid Simulator, since Phoenix FD 3.05
- Crash with Adaptive Grid when 'No Smaller than Initial Grid' was off, the Grid was completely outside the initial grid and shrunk to 0, since Phoenix FD 3.00.02
- Liquid Sources kept emitting Foam/Splash particles in Brush Mode even if the Brush Effect was 0
- Moving ocean containers still produced disturbances at their fronts in some cases
- Wetmap particles were not born on some surfaces of objects with non-uniform scale
- Phoenix lights from one Simulator did not illuminate some parts of other Simulators depending on the camera angle
- Crash when using one object as a render cutter for more than one Fire/Smoke simulators, since Phoenix FD 3.12
- Replacing the fire opacity with a texture using the 'Fire Opacity From Texture' option affected Fully Visible and Use Smoke Opacity modes as well
- Volumes were rendered if the Simulator was hidden but 'Create Lights Even If Not Renderable' was Enabled, since Phoenix FD 3.13
- GPU Volumetric effects go missing when switching between Bucket and Progressive Sampler type in Volumetric Geometry mode
- Phoenix's PFlow operators didn't take into account the cache Input time bend settings
- Stored caches for pflow operators were not released from memory on closing the scene
- Birth operator used the RGB green channel instead of the velocity when based on Speed
- Wrong particle positions when looping adaptive grid with loop overlap
- Crash when exporting Alembic mesh with Simulator in Pure Ocean mode
- Caches couldn't be deleted from the toolbar if there were modifiers applied to the Simulator
3ds Max Integration
- Nodes which are not Geometries, such as Sources, Body Force, Mapper etc, could be picked for Cutter Geom, Fade Volume, etc.
- Expand and Don't Shrink option enabled the Maximum Expansion XYZ options in the UI even if Maximum Expansion was off
About Phoenix FD. Phoenix FD is an all-in one solution for fluid dynamics. Simulate fire, smoke, liquids, ocean waves, splashes, spray, mist and more. Built for 3D artists who want to create dynamic FX using quick presets, fast setup and intuitive controls. Preview and render interactively in the viewport. Adjust simulations on the fly. Create all types of physically-based fluid effects with fast, flexible controls for rendering, retiming and refining simulations. Integrated seamlessly into 3ds Max and optimized to render with V-Ray. Compatible with top industry tools such as Alembic, Krakatoa, Stoke MX and OpenVDB.
About Chaos Group. Chaos Group is a worldwide leader in computer graphics technology, helping artists and designers create photoreal imagery and animation for design, television, and feature films. Chaos Group specializes in physically-based rendering and simulation software used daily by top design studios, architectural firms, advertising agencies, and visual effects companies around the globe. Today, the company's research and development in cloud rendering, material scanning, and virtual reality is shaping the future of creative storytelling and digital design. Founded in 1997, Chaos Group is privately owned with offices in Sofia, Los Angeles, Baltimore, Seoul, and Tokyo.
Product: Chaos Group Phoenix FD
Supported Architectures: x64
Website Home Page :
System Requirements: PC
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7even SP1 or newer
Software Prerequisites: Autodesk 3ds Max 2014-2019, V-Ray for 3ds Max*
Size: 622.2 mb
* Phoenix for vray3 requires V-Ray Next 3.0 or later, 64-bit versions only
Phoenix for vray4 requires V-Ray Next 4.0 or later, 64-bit versions only
Added by 3% of the overall size of the archive of information for the restoration
x Chaos Group Phoenix FD 3.14.00 for Autodesk 3ds Max
- Ebooks list page : 40554
- 2019-03-22Chaos Group Phoenix FD 3.12.00 for Autodesk 3ds Max
- 2019-04-01Chaos Group V-Ray Next Update 1.2 (Build 4.10.03) for Autodesk 3ds Max
- 2019-03-24Chaos Group V-Ray Next 4.10.02 for Autodesk 3ds Max
- 2019-04-10MultiScatter 1.091 for Autodesk 3ds Max
- 2019-04-05MultiScatter 1.091 for Autodesk 3ds Max
- 2016-10-03NVIDIA Mental Ray 220.127.116.11 for Autodesk 3ds Max 2017
- 2016-06-10Nvidia Mental Ray 18.104.22.168 For Autodesk 3ds Max (2017)
- 2014-02-03Oynx TreeStorm plugin for Autodesk 3ds Max
- 2014-01-31Oynx TreeStorm plugin for Autodesk 3ds Max
- 2013-05-06CAD Learning for Autodesk 3ds Max 2013.
- 2013-04-01VTC - Training for Autodesk 3ds Max 2013 Tutorials
- 2013-02-03Training for Autodesk 3ds Max 2013 Tutorials
- 2013-01-30VTC - Training for Autodesk 3ds Max 2013 Tutorials
- 2013-01-18CADLearning for Autodesk 3ds Max English 2013
- 2013-01-18CADLearning for Autodesk 3ds Max 2013
- 2012-11-03CADLearning for Autodesk 3ds Max - 2013
- 2012-11-01CADLearning for Autodesk 3ds Max 2013
- 2019-04-10Chaos Group Phoenix FD 3.13.00
- 2019-03-28Chaos Group V-Ray 3.60.03 for SketchUp
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.