Author: Mejdi Jeguirim, Lionel Limousy
Date: March 19, 2019
Posted on 2019-06-12, by dtPower.
Char and Carbon Materials Derived from Biomass: Production, Characterization and Applicationsprovides an overview of biomass char production methods (pyrolysis, hydrothermal carbonization, etc.), along with the characterization techniques typically used (Scanning Electronic Microscopy, X-Ray Fluorescence, Nitrogen adsorption, etc.) In addition, the book includes a discussion of the various properties of biomass chars and their suitable recovery processes, concluding with a demonstration of applications. As biomass can be converted to energy, biofuels and bioproducts via thermochemical conversion processes, such as combustion, pyrolysis and gasification, this book is ideal for professionals in energy production and storage fields, as well as professionals in waste treatment, gas treatment, and more.
- Provides a discussion of sources of biomass feedstocks, such as agricultural, woody plants and food processing residue
- Discusses the various production processes of biomass chars, including pyrolysis and hydrothermal carbonization
- Explores various applications of biomass chars within different industries, including energy and agronomy
About the Author
- Ebooks list page : 40643
- 2012-04-04Carbon Materials for Advanced Technologies
- 2011-08-30Field-Programmable Logic: Architectures, Synthesis and Applications
- 2011-08-09Functional integration theory and applications
- 2011-06-28Wireless Algorithms, Systems, and Applications: First International Conference, WASA 2006, Xi'an, China, August 15-17, 2006, Proceedings (Lecture Notes in Computer Science)
- 2011-06-12Field-Programmable Logic: Architectures, Synthesis and Applications: 4th International Workshop on Field-Programmable Logic and Applications, FPL'94, Prague, ... (Lecture Notes in Computer Science)
- 2017-10-25[PDF] Chemicals from Biomass: Integrating Bioprocesses into Chemical Production Complexes for Sustainable Development (Green Chemistry and Chemical Engineering)
- 2019-05-06Computational Studies of New Materials II From Ultrafast Processes and Nanostructures to Optoelec
- 2019-04-30Computational Studies of New Materials II From Ultrafast Processes and Nanostructures to Optoelec
- 2019-01-31Fuels and Chemicals from Biomass
- 2019-01-30Sustainable Carbon Materials from Hydrothermal Processes
- 2018-11-06Transparent Conductive Materials From Materials via Synthesis and Characterization to Applications
- 2018-11-01Neutrons and Synchrotron Radiation in Engineering Materials Science From Fundamentals to Applications, 2nd Ed
- 2018-10-142D Materials Characterization, Production and Applications
- 2018-09-26Neutrons and Synchrotron Radiation in Engineering Materials Science From Fundamentals to Applications, 2nd Ed
- 2018-08-262D Materials Characterization, Production and Applications
- 2018-01-27[PDF] Topological Modelling of Nanostructures and Extended Systems (Carbon Materials: Chemistry and Physics)
- 2018-01-24[PDF] 'Biomass Production and Uses'
- 2018-01-21[PDF] Neutrons and Synchrotron Radiation in Engineering Materials Science: From Fundamentals to Applications
- 2018-01-20[PDF] Synthetic Methods for Conjugated Polymer and Carbon Materials
- 2018-01-20[PDF] Chemical Synthesis and Applications of Graphene and Carbon Materials
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.