Posted on 2012-03-29, by mylife.
Characterisation of Polymers, Volume 1 by T R Crompton (Repost)
PUBLISHER: SMITHERS RAPRA TECHNOLOGY (JUNE 18, 2008) | ISBN: 1847351239 | PAGES: 492 | PDF |2.71MB
This book is intended to be a complete compendium of the types of methodology that have evolved for the determination of the chemical composition of polymers. Volume 1 covers the methodology used for the determination of metals, non-metals and organic functional groups in polymers, and for the determination of the ratio in which different monomer units occur in copolymers. The techniques available for composition determination of homopolymers and copolymers and other recent modern techniques such as X-ray photoelectron spectroscopy, atomic force microscopy, microthermal analysis and scanning electron microscopy and energy dispersive analysis using X-rays are also included. The structure and microstructure of polymers, copolymers and rubbers are dealt with in Volume 2. More detailed aspects, such as sequencing of monomer units in copolymers, end-group analysis, tacticity and stereochemical determinations, are also dealt with in this subsequent volume. This book gives an up-to-date and thorough exposition of the state-of-the-art theories and availability of instrumentation needed to effect chemical and physical analysis of polymers. This is supported by approximately 1200 references.
- Ebooks list page : 18021
- 2017-11-20[PDF] Characterisation of Polymers, Volume 1
- 2017-04-15[PDF] Characterisation of Polymers, Volume 2
- 2012-04-01Characterisation of Polymers, Volume 2 by T. R. Crompton
- 2012-03-22Characterisation of Polymers, Volume 2 by T. R. Crompton (Repost)
- 2012-03-22Characterisation of Polymers, Volume 1
- 2012-03-21Characterisation of Polymers, Volume 1 by T R Crompton (Repost)
- 2009-05-30Characterisation of Polymers, Volume 2
- 2008-12-06Characterisation of Polymers, Volume 1
- 2019-05-06Natural Polymers Volume 1 Composites
- 2019-03-25Natural Polymers Volume 1 Composites
- 2019-01-30Macromolecules Containing Metal and Metal-Like Elements Metal-Coordination Polymers, Volume 5
- 2018-01-25[PDF] GAS CHROMATOGRAPHY OF POLYMERS, Volume 10 (Journal of Chromatography Library)
- 2018-01-25[PDF] Fluorinated Polymers: Volume 2: Applications (Polymer Chemistry Series)
- 2018-01-25[PDF] Fluorinated Polymers: Volume 1: Synthesis, Properties, Processing and Simulation (Polymer Chemistry Series)
- 2018-01-17[PDF] Handbook of Polymers for Pharmaceutical Technologies, Bioactive and Compatible Synthetic/Hybrid Polymers (Volume 4)
- 2017-12-30[PDF] Natural Polymers: Volume 1: Composites (RSC Green Chemistry)
- 2017-12-02[PDF] Surface and Interfacial Aspects of Biomedical Polymers: Volume 1 Surface Chemistry and Physics - Removed
- 2017-11-24[PDF] Natural Polymers, Volume 2: Nanocomposites
- 2017-10-31[PDF] Liquid Crystalline Polymers, Volume 2: Processing and Applications
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.