Author: Hong Kongâ€™s prestigious Joint Publishing Co Ltd. (
Publisher: Hong Kongâ€™s prestigious Joint Publishing Co Ltd. (
Tag: IT Certification
Posted on 2014-04-28, by yankang.
It is designed for kids/beginners who start learning Chinese as a foreign language by adoping a new approach. The series comprises 4 books, each book consisting of one textwook with a CD and one workbook. After completing this series, students should be able to write 100 simple Chinese characters, recognize over 500 Chinese characters and develop listening and speaking skills.
- Ebooks list page : 26511
- 2014-04-28Chinese made easy for kids
- 2011-10-12Accent Reduction Made Easy: Secrets to speaking Standard American English
- 2011-12-02Roman's Lab Vol. 31 - Mastering The Opening Forum Series, A Repertoire For Black Part 1
- 2011-12-02Roman's Lab Vol. 32 - Mastering The Opening Forum Series, A Repertoire For Black Part 2
- 2011-08-30Roman's Lab Vol. 31 - Mastering The Opening Forum Series, A Repertoire For Black Part 1
- 2018-10-07AngularJS Made Easy for People in Hurry
- 2018-10-01AngularJS Made Easy for People in Hurry
- 2018-09-25AngularJS Made Easy for People in Hurry
- 2018-02-01Email Marketing Made Easy For Beginners
- 2017-11-27[PDF] MRI Spine in Low Backache Made Easy for the General Practitioners
- 2017-11-26Email Marketing Made Easy For Beginners
- 2017-11-23[PDF] Manners Made Easy for Teens: 10 Steps to a Life of Confidence, Poise, and Respect
- 2017-11-19[PDF] Breastfeeding Challenges Made Easy for Late Preterm Infants: The Go-To Guide for Nurses and Lactation Consultants
- 2017-11-15[PDF] Udemy - Chinese Made Easy: An Exciting Start To Chinese
- 2017-11-15[PDF] Raw Food Made Easy for 1 or 2 People, Revised Edition
- 2017-11-06[PDF] PSD to HTML & CSS Made Easy - For Absolute Beginners
- 2017-10-20How To Outsource Made Easy For Entrepreneurs
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.