Posted on 2017-06-19, by everest555.
William Edgar, K. Scott Oliphint, "Christian Apologetics Past and Present (Volume 1, To 1500): A Primary Source Reader"
ISBN: 1581349068 | 2009 | EPUB | 512 pages | 2 MB
An unprecedented anthology of apologetics texts with selections from the first century AD through the Middle Ages. Includes introductory material, timelines, maps, footnotes, and discussion questions.
The apostle Peter tells us always to be ready to give a defense to anyone who asks us to account for our hope as Christians (1 Peter 3:15). While the gospel message remains the same, such arguments will look different from one age to another.
In the midst of a recent revival in the field of apologetics, few things could be more useful than an acquaintance with some of these arguments for the Christian belief through the ages. This first of two proposed volumes features primary source documents from the time of the early church (100-400) and the Middle Ages (400-1500). Featured apologists include Aristides, Justin Martyr, Irenaeus, Tertullian, Origen, Athanasius, Augustine, Anselm, and Thomas Aquinas.
The authors provide a preface to each major historical section, with a timeline and a map, then an introduction to each apologist. Each primary source text is followed by questions for reflection or discussion purposes.
- Ebooks list page : 31662
- 2017-01-11[PDF] America: Past and Present, Volume 1 (10th Edition)
- 2012-12-04Dinosaurs Past and Present, Volume 2
- 2012-12-04Dinosaurs Past and Present, Volume 1
- 2011-10-11America past and present, combined volume, 8/e robert a.divine, t. H. H. Breen, - Removed
- 2011-07-09America past and present, combined volume, 8/e robert a.divine, t. H. H. Breen,solutions manual and test bank
- 2011-06-21America past and present, combined volume, 8/e robert a.divine, t. H. H. Breen,solutions manual and test bank - Removed
- 2017-04-05[PDF] The Persistence of Language: Constructing and confronting the past and present in the voices of Jane H. Hill (Culture and Language Use)
- 2017-02-10[PDF] Vagueness (The Problems of Philosophy: Their Past and Present)
- 2017-02-08[PDF] The Nile: A Journey Downriver Through Egypt's Past and Present
- 2017-02-07[PDF] The Last Empty Places: A Past and Present Journey Through the Blank Spots on the American Map
- 2017-01-17[PDF] The Ordinary Acrobat: A Journey Into the Wondrous World of Circus, Past and Present
- 2017-01-16[PDF] Chess: East and West, Past and Present. A Selection from the Gustavus A. Pfeiffer Collection
- 2017-01-16[PDF] Myth, Memory, Trauma: Rethinking the Stalinist Past in the Soviet Union, 1953-70 (Eurasia Past and Present)
- 2017-01-13[PDF] Off the Main Lines: A Photographic Odyssey (Railroads Past and Present)
- 2017-01-12[PDF] Paleoclimates: Understanding Climate Change Past and Present
- 2017-01-12[PDF] Eschatology and Space: The Lost Dimension in Theology Past and Present
- 2017-01-11[PDF] Philosophers Past and Present: Selected Essays
- 2017-01-10[PDF] Imperialism Past and Present
- 2017-01-10[PDF] Inventing the Way of the Samurai: Nationalism, Internationalism, and Bushido in Modern Japan (The Past and Present Book Series)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.