Posted on 2018-09-14, by manhneovn.
Christian Theology: An Introduction, one of the most internationally-acclaimed Christian theology textbooks in use, has been completely rewritten for the 6th edition. It now features new and extended material and companion resources, ensuring it retains its reputation as the ideal introduction for students.
A new edition of the bestselling Christian theology textbook to celebrate its 25th anniversaryRewritten throughout for exceptional clarity and accessibility, and adds substantial new material on the Holy SpiritFeatures increased coverage of postcolonial theology, and feminist theology, and prodigious development of world theologyIncreases the focus on contemporary theology to complement the excellent coverage of historical materialA new 2-color design includes more pedagogical features including textboxes and sidebars to aid learning
- Ebooks list page : 37144
- 2017-12-04[PDF] Christian Theology: An Introduction
- 2011-09-10Christian Theology: An Introduction
- 2011-08-23Christian Theology: An Introduction (repost)
- 2011-08-23Christian Theology: An Introduction
- 2011-07-01Christian Theology: An Introduction
- 2017-11-22[PDF] The Modern Theologians: An Introduction to Christian Theology Since 1918 (The Great Theologians)
- 2009-04-23The Modern Theologians 3rd Ed - An Introduction to Christian Theology since 1918
- 2008-11-14The Modern Theologians: An Introduction to Christian Theology Since 1918
- 2018-10-31Creation and Humanity A Constructive Christian Theology for the Pluralistic World, Volume 3
- 2018-10-31The Gospel of John and Christian Theology
- 2018-10-31Renewing Christian theology systematics for a global Christianity
- 2018-05-07Militant Grace The Apocalyptic Turn and the Future of Christian Theology
- 2018-04-01Militant Grace The Apocalyptic Turn and the Future of Christian Theology
- 2018-01-09[PDF] Systematic Theology: An Introduction to Biblical Doctrine
- 2017-12-30[PDF] The Cambridge Companion to Orthodox Christian Theology
- 2017-12-24[PDF] No Longer the Same: Religious Others and the Liberation of Christian Theology (New Approaches to Religion and Power)
- 2017-12-09[PDF] Drama of the Divine Economy: Creator and Creation in Early Christian Theology and Piety (Oxford Early Christian Studies)
- 2017-12-04[PDF] Athanasius of Alexandria: Bishop, Theologian, Ascetic, Father (Christian Theology in Context)
- 2017-12-01[PDF] God and International Relations: Christian Theology and World Politics
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.