Posted on 2012-02-17, by kashani90.
Christianity An Ancient Egyptian ReligionHi Dears! If You Want download Christianity An Ancient Egyptian Religion after clicking On Download Link(In Code Section), Please Wait For 5-8 Second. Then You Can Click On Skip Ads! Button.
Author: Ahmed Osman
Year Published: 2005
Publisher: Bear & Company
ISBN: 1591430461 (1-59143-046-1)
ISBN 13: 9781591430469 (978-1-59143-046-9)
Contends that the roots of Christian belief come not from Judaea but from Egypt
Â• Shows that the Romans fabricated their own version of Christianity and burned the Alexandrian library as a way of maintaining political power
Â• Builds on the arguments of the author's previous books The Hebrew Pharaohs of Egypt, Moses and Akhenaten, and Jesus in the House of the Pharaohs
In Christianity: An Ancient Egyptian Religion author Ahmed Osman contends that the roots of Christian belief spring not from Judaea but from Egypt. He compares the chronology of the Old Testament and its factual content with ancient Egyptian records to show that the major characters of the Hebrew scriptures--including Solomon, David, Moses, and Joshua--are based on Egyptian historical figures. He further suggests that not only were these personalities and the stories associated with them cultivated on the banks of the Nile, but the major tenets of Christian belief--the One God, the Trinity, the hierarchy of heaven, life after death, and the virgin birth--are all Egyptian in origin. He likewise provides a convincing argument that Jesus himself came out of Egypt.
With the help of modern archaeological findings, Osman shows that Christianity survived as an Egyptian mystery cult until the fourth century A.D., when the Romans embarked on a mission of suppression and persecution. In A.D.
391 the Roman-appointed Bishop Theophilus led a mob into the Serapeum quarter of Alexandria and burned the Alexandrian library, destroying all records of the true Egyptian roots of Christianity. The Romans' version of Christianity, manufactured to maintain political power, claimed that Christianity originated in Judaea. In Christianity: An Ancient Egyptian Religion Osman restores Egypt to its rightful place in the history of Christianity.
FileSize 14.59 MB
- Ebooks list page : 17536
- 2009-11-16Christianity: An Ancient Egyptian Religion
- 2012-12-28Animal Sacrifice in Ancient Greek Religion, Judaism, and Christianity, 100 BC to AD 200 by M.-Z. Petropoulou (Repost)
- 2019-07-17^(Wonderful) - Why You Should Read Ancient Egyptian Art and Architecture: A Very Short Introduction by Christina Riggs Online or Download [PDF, EPUB, MOBI]
- 2019-04-25A Grammar of the Ancient Egyptian Pyramid Texts, Vol. I: Unis
- 2019-03-26Ancient Egyptian Administration
- 2018-12-06Historical Dictionary of Ancient Egyptian Warfare
- 2018-11-09Ancient Egyptian Furniture, Volume I 4000 - 1300 BC, 2nd Edition
- 2018-10-15Time and Space in Ancient Myth, Religion and Culture
- 2018-10-08Proportion and Style in Ancient Egyptian Art
- 2018-09-20Ancient Egyptian Imperialism
- 2018-08-26Time and Space in Ancient Myth, Religion and Culture
- 2018-08-17Ancient Egyptian Furniture, Volume III Ramesside Furniture
- 2018-08-16Ancient Egyptian Furniture, Volume II Boxes, Chests and Footstools, 2nd Edition
- 2018-07-14Leatherwork from Elephantine (Aswan, Egypt) Analysis and Catalogue of the Ancient Egyptian & Persian Leather Finds
- 2018-07-14The Ancient Egyptian Books of the Afterlife by Erik Hornung
- 2018-07-14Ancient Egyptian: A Linguistic Introduction by Antonio Loprieno
- 2018-07-14Ancient Egyptian Design Coloring Book by Ed Sibbett Jr.
- 2018-06-15Ancient Egyptian Imperialism
- 2018-06-15Ancient Egyptian Art and Architecture A Very Short Introduction
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.