Posted on 2013-10-31. By anonymous.
English | ISBN: 0123983894 | 2013 | 176 pages | PDF | 3 MB
It is only natural for someone in pain to attend to the body part that hurts. Yet this book tells the story of persistent pain having negative effects on brain function. The contributors, all leading experts in their respective fields of pain electrophysiology, brain imaging, and animal models of pain, strive to synthesize compelling and, in some ways, connected hypotheses with regard to pain-related changes in the brain. Together, they contribute their clinical, academic, and theoretical expertise in a comprehensive overview that attempts to define the broader philosophical context of pain (disentangling sensical from nonsensical claims), list the changes known to take place in the brains of individuals with chronic pain and animal models of pain, address the possible causes and mechanisms underlying these changes, and detail the techniques and analytical methods at our disposal to "visualize" and study these changes.
Philosophical and social concepts of pain; testimonials of chronic-pain patients
Clinical data from pain patients' brains
Advances in noninvasive brain imaging for pain patients
Combining theoretical and empirical approaches to the analysis of pain-related brain function
Manipulation of brain function in animal models
Emerging neurotechnology principles for pain diagnostics and therapeutics
- Ebooks list page : 23634
- 2017-12-31[PDF] Chronic Pain and Brain Abnormalities
- 2017-01-04[PDF] Chronic Pain and Brain Abnormalities
- 2014-04-17Chronic Pain and Brain Abnormalities (repost)
- 2014-01-25Chronic Pain and Brain Abnormalities - eazydoc.com
- 2018-09-28Peace in the Storm Meditations on Chronic Pain and Illness [Audiobook]
- 2018-09-28Total Recovery Solving the Mystery of Chronic Pain and Depression How We Get Sick, Why We Stay Sick, How We Can Recover (Repo
- 2018-07-22Peace in the Storm Meditations on Chronic Pain and Illness [Audiobook]
- 2018-05-26Peace in the Storm: Meditations on Chronic Pain and Illness [Audiobook]
- 2018-02-01[PDF] Chronic Pain and Family: A Clinical Perspective - Removed
- 2018-01-21[PDF] Forever Painless: End Chronic Pain and Reclaim Your Life in 30 Minutes a Day
- 2018-01-16[PDF] Chronic Pain and HIV: A Practical Approach
- 2017-12-21[PDF] The Fibro Fix: Get to the Root of Your Fibromyalgia and Start Reversing Your Chronic Pain and Fatigue in 21 Days
- 2017-12-10[PDF] Total Recovery: Solving the Mystery of Chronic Pain and Depression
- 2017-12-05[PDF] Fordyce's Behavioral Methods for Chronic Pain and Illness: Republished with Invited Commentaries
- 2017-11-26[PDF] CBT for Chronic Pain and Psychological Well-Being: A Skills Training Manual Integrating DBT, ACT, Behavioral Activation and Motivational Interviewing
- 2017-11-26[PDF] Above and Beyond: 365 Meditations for Transcending Chronic Pain and Illness
- 2017-11-11[PDF] Managing Patients with Chronic Pain and Opioid Addiction
- 2017-10-30[Share-2017] Chronic Pain and Family - A Clinical Perspective - R. Roy (Springer, 2006)
- 2017-10-30[Share-2017] Chronic Pain and Addiction - M. Clark, G. Treisman (Karger, 2011)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.