Posted on 2014-04-23, by minhchick.
Cisco CCNA Data Center 640-916 DCICT
English | Size: 1.36 GB
Category: Video Tutorials
1. The Course Introduction
This introductory Nugget reviews the requirements for the CCNA Data Center certification and details the exact technologies covered in this amazing course. It also reviews the efficient and direct style this course will follow.
2. The Cisco Data Center Architecture
This Nugget begins by discussing why LAN and SAN traffic has been traditionally segregated in the Data Center. It then provides a look at the modular and layered architecture that is so typical today in the Data Center. Finally, this Nugget examines the technology groupings in the Data Center 3.0 initiative from Cisco Systems. This Nugget also provides valuable exam review questions to ensure one is ready for the certification exam in these areas.
3. Meet the Nexus Family!
This Nugget takes you on a detailed tour of the various models and technologies of the Cisco Nexus 7000, 5000, and 2000 series devices.
4. Meet the MDS Family!
This Nugget takes you on a detailed tour of the various models and technologies of the MDS 9500 series, the 9124, the 9148, and the 9222i devices.
5. Monitoring the Nexus
Before this Nugget course gets too deep in Nexus configurations and best practices, this entry ensures that learners can connect to the Nexus for admin purposes. This Nugget also provides more details about such important concepts as the ISSU and the management VRF.
6. Exploring vPCs and Their Verification
This Nugget will tell you the why and how of vPCs and their verification in the NX-OS. This is a critical Nugget for those who want to understand a key technology enabling the banishment of STP.
7. Exploring FabricPath (TRILL)
In this Nugget, you examine the exciting new Layer 2 technology of FabricPath, Cisco's implementation of TRILL. This technology replaces the need for Spanning Tree Protocol on many of your Data Center devices.
8. You Down with OTV?
This Nugget explains the why and how of Overlay Transport Virtualization. It also details how this new technology is easily verified.
9. Virtualizing The Network Device
Virtual Device Contexts and Virtual Network Interfaces are thoroughly explored in this Nugget.
10. Virtualizing Storage
Another area where an intense amount of virtualization technologies are deployed is in the area of storage in the Data Center. This Nugget walks you through these technologies step by step.
11. Virtualizing Servers
When you say virtualization in the Data Center today, most think about the virtualization of server operating systems, or maybe even desktops. This Nugget explores this popular and important topic.
12. Introducing the Nexus 1000V
This Nugget features your introduction to Cisco's first software-based Nexus switch! Don't miss this important 20 minutes of training!
13. Verifying the Nexus 1000V
This Nugget picks up where the last Nugget left off. After a brief review of the operation of the Nexus 1000V, this Nugget provides the options for installation and demonstrates how you can easily verify the operation of this complex network element.
14. Storage Options
In this Nugget, join Anthony Sequeira as he walks you through many powerful вЂ” and some not so powerful options вЂ” for storage in your Data Center.
15. Fibre Channel and More Fibre Channel
The previous Nugget about Storage Options provided an overview on Fibre Channel вЂ” it is now time to dig deep in this SAN topic. This Nugget does just that.
16. Verifying Fibre Channel
After a quick review of setup, upgrade, and licensing procedures on the Cisco MDS, this Nugget covers commands that you should be aware of to easily verify your Fibre Channel environment.
17. FCoE and DCB
This action-packed Nugget features a close look at Cisco's Unified Fabric highlighted by Fibre Channel over Ethernet.
18. Connecting FCoE
In this short Nugget, join Anthony Sequeira as he guides you through some exciting technologies for flexibility in your Unified Fabric.
19. The Nexus 2232 Fabric Extender
Join Anthony Sequeira for a close look at this remarkable device in the Cisco Data Center portfolio.
20. The UCS B-Series Family
Meet the Unified Computing System B-Series devices from Cisco Systems!
21. The UCS C-Series
Ready for a Cisco Data Center setup but not ready for the price tag associated with a B-series infrastructure? Introducing C-series rack mount servers from Cisco Systems. This Nugget gives you a tour of the technology, with plenty of valuable insights.
22. Connecting B-Series Servers
In this Nugget, Anthony Sequeira will elaborate on a critical part of the UCS B-Series infrastructure: how is everything connected???
23. UCS Management
In this Nugget, Anthony Sequeira will walk you through common UCS tasks and provide an excellent foundation for further UCS studies.
24. Pools, Policies, and Profiles
This Nugget will introduce students to the wonderful word of hardware abstraction and the power of pools, policies, and profiles in the UCS system. This Nugget acts as an excellent foundation for exciting content to come in the CCNP Data Center and beyond.
25. Cisco Load Balancing
In this conclusion to the DCICT course, Anthony Sequeira provides you with information regarding Cisco Load Balancing solutions.
Course Duration: 07:14:29.
Buy Premium To Support Me & Max Speed
- Ebooks list page : 26400
- 2014-04-28Cisco CCNA Data Center 640-916 DCICT
- 2014-04-28CBT Nuggets - Cisco CCNA Data Center 640-916 DCICT
- 2014-04-26Cisco CCNA Data Center 640-916 DCICT
- 2014-04-21Cisco CCNA Data Center 640-916 DCICT
- 2014-04-21Cisco CCNA Data Center 640-916 DCICT
- 2014-04-17CBT Nuggets-Cisco CCNA Data Center 640-916 DCICT
- 2014-02-27CBT Nuggets - Cisco CCNA Data Center 640-916 DCICT
- 2014-02-18CBT Nuggets - Cisco CCNA Data Center 640-916 DCICT (2013-mp3-160)
- 2014-02-17CBT Nuggets-Cisco CCNA Data Center 640-916 DCICT[2013/mp3/160]
- 2013-12-27CBT Nuggets - Cisco CCNA Data Center 640-916 DCICT by Anthony Sequeira Training
- 2013-12-13CBT Nuggets - Cisco CCNA Data Center 640-916 DCICT With Anthony Sequeira
- 2013-12-01CBT Nuggets Cisco CCNA Data Center 640-916 DCICT
- 2013-12-01CBT Nuggets - Cisco CCNA Data Center 640 - 916 DCICT
- 2013-11-29CBT Nuggets – Cisco CCNA Data Center 640-916 DCICT With Anthony Sequeira - Removed
- 2014-02-25CBT NuggetsCisco CCNA Data Center 640-916 DCICT - Removed
- 2014-05-05CBT Nuggets - Cisco CCNA Data Center 640-911 DCICN - Removed
- 2014-05-03CBT Nuggets - Cisco CCNA Data Center 640-911 DCICN - Removed
- 2014-05-01CBT Nuggets - Cisco CCNA Data Center 640-911 DCICN - Removed
- 2014-04-26CBT Nuggets - Cisco CCNA Data Center 640-911 DCICN - Removed
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.