Posted on 2014-05-02, by minhchick.
Cisco CCNP Data Center 642-997 DCUFI CBN Nuggets training [39 mp4]
English | Size: CBT
Anthony Sequeira has three goals for you in this exciting Cisco Data Center course! Find out what they are in this quick intro to the course.
Overview and Data Center Architectures
What does the Unified Fabric concept really mean and why is Cisco so excited about it? What does a typical Cisco data center architecture look like? Find the answers and more in this Nugget!
The Nexus 7K Product Family
Learn about the amazing products that make up the Nexus 7000 in this important Nugget.
PRACTICAL: Exploring the 7K
In this Nugget, join Anthony as he guides you through exploring a Nexus 7K from the command line.
Other Nexus Devices
This Nugget provides valuable information on the non-7K Nexus portfolio of products.
Introducing the NX-OS
Enjoy this important CBT Nugget detailing some of the most exciting features of the NX-OS powering your LAN and SAN devices.
PRACTICAL: Initial Setup of the 5K
Join Anthony at the CLI as he performs the initial setup and verifications on a Cisco Nexus 5K.
IOS In-Service Software Upgrade (ISSU)
Upgrades of the OS on a Cisco device always would involve down time in the past. Watch this Nugget to learn how Cisco is trying to prevent this.
System Level High Availability
There is so much redundancy in a data center today that it is remarkable. Redundancy between devices and redundancy in devices. This Nugget examines the remarkable redundancy common INSIDE many data center devices.
Virtual Device Contexts
Are you ready to create several logical devices out of one of your Nexus physical devices? This Nugget is for you, and provides unmatched coverage of this important technological innovation.
Virtual Device Context Configuration
You now know all about Virtual Device Contexts. In this Nugget, you master their configuration.
Basic Interface Parameters
In this Nugget, we review the basics of Nexus device interfaces.
Enjoy this detailed look at the configurations involved with one of the most discussed Cisco Data Center technologies: Fabric Extension.
In this Nugget, learn all about creating virtual network connections through the FEX architecture!
VLANs, VXLANS, and Private VLANs
Yes, that's right, this Nugget is all about VLANs and their variants in the modern data center.
RSTP, MSTP, and STP Extensions
Sure, STP is starting to become a technology of the past, but your knowledge of the latest variants is expected in DCUFI. This Nugget is for you.
Port Channels and Virtual Port Channels
Master one of the powerful technologies that helps to eliminate STP in your data center.
Configuring Port Channels and vPCs
In this Nugget, master vPC configurations and verifications.
Port Channels and FEX
This Nugget recaps the port channel and virtual port channel configs in relation to FEX. It also covers a cool configuration sync feature.
PRACTICAL: FEX, PCs and vPCs
Time to ensure we have these configurations mastered at the command line.
Are you ready to enjoy a very detailed look at Cisco's implementation of TRILL, a replacement for STP in your LAN? This Nugget is for you.
In this action packed Nugget, learn the simple commands that are used in a Cisco FabricPath configuration.
Enjoy this look at a real world FabricPath implementation.
Routing Protocol Configurations
This Nugget is all about getting scalable routing protocols configured properly on the Nexus gear.
What is graceful restart? How does it work? Why is it such a big deal for the modern data center? Learn all that and more in this important Nugget.
First Hop Reachability Protocols can pan play a key role in your data center infrastructure and help ensure reliability. This Nugget sheds light on the subtle and not so subtle differences in the different FHRP approaches.
Policy Based Routing (PBR)
You may need to override the unicast RIB routing behavior in your data center. PBR offers a simple option for doing this. Join Anthony in this Nugget, where he guides you through this technology on the Nexus.
What multicast features are supported on the Nexus devices? This Nugget answers that important question and also reviews key operations of these protocols.
Overlay Transport Virtualization (OTV)
There is so much buzz in the industry about OTV. This Nugget details this technology in simple terms for the viewer.
Locator-ID Separation Protocol (LISP)
Watch this Nugget and learn about the next generation IP routing feature that enables separation of the identity of the device and its location!
Nexus Security Features
DHCP Snooping, DAI, IP Source Guard, uRPF, storm control and more are all here for you!
Fibre Channel (FC)
Let's talk the language of love in the storage area network (SAN). Yes, it's Fibre Channel in all of its glory.
Fibre Channel over Ethernet (FCoE)
Perhaps dogs and cats can live together. In this Nugget, we explore the marriage of LAN and SAN traffic on the network thanks to FCoE.
Data Center Bridging (DCB) Enhancements
How can Ethernet be made "lossless" when it comes to packets? This Nugget explores the set of enhancements made to Ethernet to promote FCoE.
Configuring SAN Technologies
This Nugget focuses on Storage Area Network type of configurations.
PRACTICAL: Initial Setup of the MDS
Join Anthony at the CLI as he bootstraps an MDS 9K device.
Understanding your RBAC options in the Nexus is critical. This Nugget examines many topics related to user management in the Data Center.
Virtualization and the Unified Fabric
This Nugget examines key topics related to virtualization and its impact on the unified fabric.
Cisco Fabric Services
Want to automatically replicate key configurations to many of your NX-OS devices?
Buy Premium To Support Me & Max Speed
- Ebooks list page : 26583
- 2014-05-06Cisco CCNP Data Center 642-997 DCUFI CBN Nuggets training [39 mp4]
- 2014-05-05Cisco CCNP Data Center 642-997 DCUFI CBN Nuggets training [39 mp4]
- 2014-05-09CBT Nuggets - Cisco CCNP Data Center 642-997 DCUFI - Removed
- 2014-05-06CBT Nuggets - Cisco CCNP Data Center 642-997 DCUFI With Anthony Sequeira - Removed
- 2014-05-06CBT Nuggets - Cisco CCNP Data Center 642-997 DCUFI - Removed
- 2014-05-05Cbtnuggets - Cisco CCNP Data Center 642-997 DCUFI - Removed
- 2014-05-03CBT Nuggets - Cisco CCNP Data Center 642-997 DCUFI - Removed
- 2014-05-01Cbtnuggets - Cisco CCNP Data Center 642-997 DCUFI - Removed
- 2014-05-01CBT Nuggets - Cisco CCNP Data Center 642-997 DCUFI - Removed
- 2014-04-30CBT Nuggets - Cisco CCNP Data Center 642-997 DCUFI With Anthony Sequeira - Removed
- 2014-04-29Cbtnuggets - Cisco CCNP Data Center 642-997 DCUFI - Removed
- 2014-04-26CBT Nuggets - Cisco CCNP Data Center 642-997 DCUFI - Removed
- 2014-06-06CBT Nuggets - Cisco CCNP Data Center 642-035 DCUCT - Removed
- 2014-04-09CBT Nuggets - Cisco CCNP Data Center 642-999 DCUCI TUTORIAL-kEISO - Removed
- 2014-03-15CBT Nuggets - Cisco CCNP Data Center 642-035 DCUCT - Removed
- 2014-02-24CBT Nuggets – Cisco CCNP Data Center 642-035 DCUCT - Removed
- 2014-02-23CBT Nuggets - Cisco CCNP Data Center 642-035 DCUCT - Removed
- 2014-02-19CBT Nuggets - Cisco CCNP Data Center 642-035 DCUCT - Removed
- 2014-02-19CBT Nuggets - Cisco CCNP Data Center 642-035 DCUCT - Removed
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.