Posted on 2012-02-09. By anonymous.
Publisher: T.M.C. Asser Press | ISBN: 906704816X | 2012 | PDF | 396 pages | 5.2 MB
Globalization of legal traffic and the inherent necessity of having to litigate in foreign courts or to enforce judgments in other countries considerably complicate civil proceedings due to great differences in civil procedure. This may consequently jeopardize access to justice. This triggers the debate on the need for harmonization of civil procedure. In recent years, this debate has gained in importance because of new legislative and practical developments both at the European and the global level. This book discusses the globalization and harmonization of civil procedure from the angles of legal history, law and economics and (European) policy. Attention is paid to the interaction with private law and private international law, and European and global projects that aim at the harmonization of civil procedure or providing guidelines for fair and efficient adjudication. It further includes contributions that focus on globalization and harmonization of civil procedure from the viewpoint of eight different jurisdictions. This book is an unique combination of theory and practice and valuable for academic researchers in the area of civil procedure, private international law, international law as well as policy makers (national and EU), lawyers, judges and bailiffs.
DOWNLOAD PLEASE FROM ONE OF MY MIRRORS
- Ebooks list page : 17437
- 2017-11-12[PDF] Civil Litigation in a Globalising World
- 2018-04-11Forensic Economics Assessing Personal Damages in Civil Litigation
- 2018-01-29[PDF] The Evolving Spatial Form of Cities in a Globalising World Economy: Johannesburg and Sao Paulo (Democracy & Governance Research Programme Occasional Paper)
- 2018-01-29[PDF] The Costs and Funding of Civil Litigation: A Comparative Perspective (Civil Justice Systems)
- 2018-01-24[PDF] A History of Civil Litigation: Political and Economic Perspectives
- 2018-01-14[PDF] Forensic Economics: Assessing Personal Damages in Civil Litigation - Removed
- 2018-01-04[PDF] Trade and Investment in a Globalising World (Series in International Business and Economics) (Series in International Business and Economics)
- 2017-12-23[PDF] Civil Litigation For Paralegals (West's Paralegal Series)
- 2017-12-20[PDF] Inside Syria: The Backstory of Their Civil War and What the World Can Expect
- 2017-11-13[PDF] Civil Litigation
- 2016-12-30[PDF] Trade and Investment in a Globalising World (Series in International Business and Economics) (Series in International Business and Economics)
- 2014-04-10Civil Litigation in China and Europe: Essays on the Role of the Judge and the Parties
- 2013-06-03Civil Litigation For Paralegals (West``s Paralegal Series)
- 2013-06-01Civil Litigation For Paralegals (West's Paralegal Series) (repost)
- 2013-05-14Civil Litigation, 5 edition
- 2013-05-13Civil Litigation, 5 edition (repost)
- 2013-01-30California Civil Litigation, 5th edition
- 2012-11-04States, Scarcity, and Civil Strife in the Developing World (repost)
- 2011-08-30Southeast Asian Culture and Heritage in a Globalising World (Heritage, Culture and Identity)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.