Posted on 2019-06-09, by fubber.
mp4 | AVC: 852x480 G_P| Audio:AAC LC 76 Kbps | Total files:100 | 6.87 GB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English
Dear Fellow Copywriter,
You�ll never amount to a hill of beans.
That�s what my 10th grade biology teacher said when I asked him to sign the scrap of paper saying I was dropping out of high school.
I was 16.
My dad had left us and as the new �man of the house,� I had to scramble to help support my mom and brother.
And so, on a winter�s day in 1968, I walked out of East Central High School for the last time �
� and traded in �homework� for three minimum-wage jobs that barely kept body and soul together.
I was earning a whopping $1.60 per hour.
Hell � I was lucky to have two nickels to rub together. Fortunately, it was around that time that I discovered copywriting.
Now, I wish I could say that once I fell into copywriting, I lived happily ever after. I can�t.
I�d be lying if I did.
Fact is, it was a long road to the top.
And that�s why I�m writing you today �
� So you don�t have to make the same mistakes I made �
� So you don�t waste your time chasing your tail (like I have) �
� So you can LIVE the writer�s life a LOT sooner than I did.
Look, these days I�m living my DREAM LIFE. Most would say I�m successful by almost any standard. I have everything I could ever want � and then some.
And it�s my hope � my conviction � that if you learn the lessons I want to share with you and apply them along with a heaping helping of your own genius, you will one day be as amazed at their remarkable, life-changing power as I am.
See, we�re a lot alike, you and I �
Like you, I had a longing to live the writer�s life.
I wanted FREEDOM. I never wanted to be struggling financially again. I wanted more than enough money to buy the things I really wanted and have the experiences I knew would enrich my life.
I also wanted to make sure my loved ones were ALWAYS well taken care of.
Bottom line: I wanted the power to create my own destiny. Without a boss or a job limiting what I could do, and when.
After all, all I knew growing up was poverty.
I was adopted at birth and my dad, mom, and I lived in a one-bedroom cabin in Minneapolis.
Dad was a divinity student going to seminary and eventually became a Methodist Minister.
God rest his soul, he wasn�t a very good preacher. So, he�d get assigned to all the smaller churches.
If it wasn't for those churches providing us with housing, we�d have been homeless.
It was so bad, each year in junior high, my brother and I were given a �standard issue� of one pair of pants and two shirts. Dad expected that to last us the ENTIRE year!
I hated it. By end of year, I looked real funny because I�d literally grown out of the clothes.
Finally, as I mentioned earlier, I was in high school when he hung us out to dry. I had to step in and support my mom and brother by working the night shift at a donut shop, part-time at a gas station, and then at a print shop.
It�s those experiences growing up that gave me the burning desire to want to get rich and live the writer�s life.
So � much like you might be doing right now, I studied every book I could lay my hands on to learn direct marketing, advertising, and copywriting �
I still remember those days:
The postman would arrive at 3:00 each day and I�d meet him in the driveway � snatch every direct-mail piece out of his hand � make a beeline for my office � and study those promotions as if they were Holy Writ.
And, sure enough, it wasn�t long before I could design marketing campaigns and write sales copy with the best of them.
Why YOU should care about any of this
I promise you, there�s a VERY good (and practical) reason why you should care.
Let me explain �
I bet dollars to donuts that right now, you�re putting most, if not all, of your energy, focus, and talent into learning the skill of copywriting, right?
No, I�m not a mind reader. That�s exactly what I did back when I got started.
And that was a MISTAKE!
Even though I was getting good � really good at writing copy � I STILL wasn�t living the writer�s life.
In fact, I was working as a staff copywriter at a small L.A. ad agency for a meager $15,000 a year.
In wasn�t until 1979 that I became a freelancer.
Not by choice. I got fired.
My boss at the ad agency had promised me a $20,000 bonus if I brought in $1 million-worth of accounts in a year. But when I did it and asked for my bonus, the bastard fired me.
Width: 852 pixels
Height: 480 pixels
Duration: 1h 38min 51s
Bit rate: 600 Kbps
Frame rate: 29.970 fps
Aspect ratio: 16:9
Bit depth: 8 bits
Color space: YUV
Audio track: 1
Codec: AAC LC
Bit rate: 76 Kbps N/A
Sampling rate: 44 Khz
Download from NitroFlare
Download from UploadGig
Extract the archives with Winrar 5 or WinZip(zip files) & password
- Ebooks list page : 40632
- 2019-06-09Clayton Makepeace Quick Start Copywriting System
- 2019-05-18Awai - Essential Templates For Your Copywriting Business
- 2019-05-10The Hardware Startup Building Your Product, Business, and Brand
- 2017-11-17[PDF] The Hardware Startup: Building Your Product, Business, and Brand
- 2010-02-24Clayton Makepeace - Why Your Advertising Never Makes Money
- 2019-03-26Starting Your Own Business The Bestselling Guide to Planning and Building a Successful Enterprise
- 2019-03-09Trader Dante - Core Concepts Advanced Techniques Building Your Business
- 2019-03-09Trader Dante - Core Concepts Advanced Techniques Building Your Business and Increasing Performance
- 2018-12-14Building Your Early Years Business Planning and Strategies for Growth and Success
- 2018-10-31Get Seen Online Video Secrets to Building Your Business
- 2018-10-17Building Your Business With Google for Dummies - Removed
- 2018-09-26How to Set Up a Freelance Writing Business An Insider Guide to Setting Up and Running Your Own Copywriting Business
- 2018-09-18Entrepreneur: Building Your Business From Start to Success
- 2018-08-16Reinventing Professional Services: Building Your Business in the Digital Marketplace
- 2018-07-21How to Set Up a Freelance Writing Business An Insider Guide to Setting Up and Running Your Own Copywriting Business
- 2018-06-06How to Set Up a Freelance Writing Business An Insider Guide to Setting Up and Running Your Own Copywriting Business
- 2018-02-01Clayton Makepeace Makepeace Business System (2017)
- 2018-01-19[PDF] CreativeLive - Jasmine Star - Building Your Wedding Photography Business Day 1&2 (2012)
- 2018-01-16[PDF] The Future of Business: The Essentials (with Building Your Career Booklet) (Book Only)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.