Author: Evert Van de Vliert
Publisher: Cambridge University Press
Posted on 2012-01-03, by LionFar.
|Title:Climate, Affluence, and Culture
Author:Evert Van de Vliert
Publisher:Cambridge University Press
|Description:Everyone, everyday, everywhere has to cope with climatic cold or heat to satisfy survival needs, using money. This point of departure led to a decade of innovative research on the basis of the tenet that climate and affluence influence each other's impact on culture. Evert Van de Vliert discovered survival cultures in poor countries with demanding cold or hot climates, self-expression cultures in rich countries with demanding cold or hot climates, and easygoing cultures in poor and rich countries with temperate climates. These findings have implications for the cultural consequences of global warming and local poverty. Climate protection and poverty reduction are used in combination to sketch four scenarios for shaping cultures, from which the world community has to make a principal and principled choice soon.
Download Climate, Affluence, and Culture
Download from DEPOSITFILES
Download from FILESONIC
- Ebooks list page : 16741
- 2011-10-11College of Chinese Language and Culture, ' (Mandarin Chinese Language), Book 1
- 2013-11-14Climate, Affluence, and Culture [Repost]
- 2012-01-03Climate, Affluence, and Culture (repost)
- 2009-02-27Climate, Affluence, and Culture (Culture and Psychology)
- 2011-12-26Frontiers in Understanding Climate Change and Polar Ecosystems
- 2017-12-23[PDF] The Oxford Handbook of Organizational Climate and Culture (Oxford Library of Psychology)
- 2017-11-09[PDF] Environmental and Climate Change in South and Southeast Asia: How Are Local Cultures Coping? (Climate and Culture)
- 2017-04-09[PDF] Organizational Climate and Culture: An Introduction to Theory, Research, and Practice (Series in Organization and Management)
- 2017-02-16[PDF] Organizational Climate and Culture: An Introduction to Theory, Research, and Practice (Series in Organization and Management)
- 2017-01-11[PDF] The Oxford Handbook of Organizational Climate and Culture (Oxford Library of Psychology)
- 2012-03-17Reenergizing America’s Defense: How the Armed Forces Are Stepping Forward to Combat Climate Change and Improve the U.S. Energy Posture
- 2019-01-16Tough Stuff Parenting Helping Your Kids Navigate Faith and Culture
- 2019-01-15The Environment-Conflict Nexus Climate Change and the Emergent National Security Landscape
- 2019-01-15Becoming Modern Women Love and Female Identity in Prewar Japanese Literature and Culture
- 2019-01-15A Bright Future How Some Countries Have Solved Climate Change and the Rest Can Follow
- 2019-01-15The Roman Empire Economy, Society and Culture, 2 edition
- 2019-01-15Pragmatics of Japanese Perspectives on grammar, interaction and culture
- 2019-01-15GameDev Stories Interviews About Game Development and Culture
- 2019-01-15The Science of Science Fiction The Influence of Film and Fiction on the Science and Culture of Our T
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.