Posted on 2012-01-22. By anonymous.
The Gu....rd Pr..s | 2010-05-25 | ISBN: 1606236768 | 450 pages | PDF | 2,3 MB
Vividly depicting the process of therapy, this instructive casebook presents in-depth illustrations of treatment based on the most important couple therapy models. An array of leading clinicians offer a window onto how they work with clients grappling with mild and more serious clinical concerns, including conflicts surrounding intimacy, sex, power, and communication; parenting issues; and mental illness. Featuring couples of varying ages, cultural backgrounds, and sexual orientations, the cases shed light on both what works and what doesn't work when treating intimate partners. Each candid case presentation includes engaging comments and discussion questions from the editor.
"Couples today face the daunting challenges of stress-laden lives and precious little time to nurture their relationship, and couple therapists find themselves with many complex cases. In this timely volume, Gurman and a cadre of leading couple therapists provide a wealth of practical guidelines, case illustrations, and commentary from their own experiences and varied practice orientations. Both beginning social work students and experienced practitioners will find this casebook invaluable."--Froma Walsh, PhD, Codirector, Chicago Center for Family Health, and Mose and Sylvia Firestone Professor Emerita, School of Social Service Administration, University of Chicago
"This is the only recent couple therapy book I've seen that features a broad range of real cases presented by clinicians from a variety of orientations. It is wonderfully engaging. Whether you are new to couple therapy or are a seasoned clinician, this book will expand your understanding of what happens throughout the course of couple therapy, including both clinical successes and disappointments. Read this book--you will learn, be inspired, and gain an even greater appreciation of how the field of couple therapy has evolved."--Donald H. Baucom, PhD, Richard Simpson Distinguished Professor of Psychology, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
"Clinical Casebook of Couple Therapy would be an excellent companion to Clinical Handbook of Couple Therapy in a graduate-level couple therapy class. The case examples do an outstanding job of putting 'meat' on the theoretical bones of the different approaches, permitting both a deeper understanding of each approach and consideration of similarities and differences across them. Students will get an inside view of the alternating challenges and breakthroughs that comprise the intricate dance of therapy."--Brian D. Doss, PhD, Department of Psychology, University of Miami
"This clinical casebook offers extraordinary insights into the practice of couple therapy. It reflects the diversity and breadth of couple therapy today and provides a great opportunity to see master clinicians addressing some of the most interesting clinical challenges. The stories embedded in these chapters are intriguing dramas that clinicians and students will enjoy as they learn new strategies and techniques."/m-/William M. Pinsof, PhD, President, The Family Institute at Northwestern University
"Clinical Casebook of Couple Therapy proves once again that although theories of couple therapy can be neat and tidy, real therapy cases seldom are. Readers learn from the pros how to improvise over the course of therapy, using one’s preferred theory as a touchstone along the way. Gurman’s incisive questions throughout the text provide an additional dimension that greatly enriches the experience."--Robert-Jay Green, PhD, Distinguished Professor, California School of Professional Psychology, Alliant International University, San Francisco
"This is a real blockbuster, with nineteen chapters and twenty-six authors....Clearly it should be on the shelf in any library of a training centre. It represents a very important compendium of knowledge."--ACP North London Magazine (British Publication)
- Ebooks list page : 17201
- 2011-11-09Clinical Casebook of Couple Therapy (Repost)
- 2017-03-2002057-[Upload 2017]-Clinical Casebook of Couple Therapy - A. Gurman (Guilford Press, 2010)
- 2012-01-22Clinical Casebook of Couple Therapy
- 2011-11-17Clinical Casebook of Couple Therapy
- 2011-08-02Clinical Casebook of Couple Therapy
- 2011-12-23Clinical Cases in Physical Therapy (Repost)
- 2009-10-08Clinical Handbook of Couple Therapy, Third Edition
- 2009-08-11Clinical Handbook of Couple Therapy, Third Edition
- 2009-01-13Clinical Handbook of Couple Therapy, Fourth Edition
- 2014-05-08Synaptic Plasticity: Basic Mechanisms to Clinical Applications (Neurological Disease and Therapy) (repost)
- 2014-04-24Fascia: The Tensional Network of the Human Body: The science and clinical applications in manual and movement therapy (repost)
- 2014-01-23Making Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy Work: Clinical Process for New Practitioners (repost)
- 2014-01-09Clinical Dermatology: A Color Guide to Diagnosis and Therapy [Repost]
- 2013-11-04Structural Balancing: A Clinical Approach (Massage Therapy) (repost)
- 2013-08-02Mindfulness and Acceptance in Couple and Family Therapy [Repost]
- 2013-03-01Cosmeceutical Science in Clinical Practice (Series in Cosmetic and Laser Therapy) (repost)
- 2013-02-21Happiness, Healing, Enhancement: Your Casebook Collection For Applying Positive Psychology in Therapy (repost)
- 2013-02-08Clinical Cardiac Pacing, Defibrillation and Resynchronization Therapy (repost)
- 2013-01-09Histiocytic Disorders of Children and Adults: Basic Science, Clinical Features and Therapy [Repost]
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.