Community Health Care's O-Process for Evaluation: A Participatory Approach for Increasing Sustainability
Posted on 2009-09-19. By anonymous.
Springer | English | 2008-04-16 | ISBN: 0387773762 | 162 pages | PDF | 2,8 MB
With so much competition for funding, nonprofit and community health care organizations have a pressing need to demonstrate their effectiveness in serving the public, and to communicate those findings with greater transparency. Community Health Care's O-Process for Evaluation offers step-by-step assistance in achieving these goals, from determining areas for assessment to disseminating the results. The steps-observe the program's needs, operationalize the evaluation plan, obtain and organize reliable data, and report on outputs and outcomes-can be conducted in-house or adapted for use with outsiders, laying a solid foundation for a cycle of continuous evaluation and continued improvement for long-term sustainability. The O-Process method offers expert guidance, decision by decision: Assessment essentials: matching the type of evaluation to a program's needs. Planning and follow-through: goals, objectives, methodologies, team-building. Data collection: qualitative versus quantitative methods. The basics of data analysis and interpretation. Presenting findings: from creating graphs to targeting the audience. PLUS a kit of reproducible data collection tools and worksheets. Administrators in community health care face a variety of concerns: ensuring that objectives are met, making the best use of funds and staff, and communicating the validity of their programs. With the support of Community Health Care's O-Process for Evaluation, more time is available for their most important job: providing health care to the underserved.
- Ebooks list page : 3483
- 2011-10-31Computational Technology for Effective Health Care: Immediate Steps and Strategic Directions
- 2012-03-16Comparative Effectiveness and Efficacy Research and Analysis for Practice (CEERAP): Applications in Health Care By Xenia Maria Caldeira Brant (Editor), Corazon B. Cajulis (Editor), Francesco Chiappelli (Editor)
- 2011-10-01Digital Infrastructure for the Learning Health System: The Foundation for Continuous Improvement in Health and Health Care: Workshop Series Summary (The Learning Health System Series)
- 2011-07-16Digital Infrastructure for the Learning Health System: The Foundation for Continuous Improvement in Health and Health Care: Workshop Series Summary (The Learning Health System Series)
- 2012-01-01Pricing the Priceless: A Health Care Conundrum by Joseph P. Newhouse
- 2011-12-28Fostering Rapid Advances in Health Care: Learning from System Demonstrations
- 2011-12-06Fostering Rapid Advances in Health Care: Learning from System Demonstrations
- 2011-11-25Marilyn Sue Bogner, Misadventures In Health Care Inside Stories - Removed
- 2011-09-21Child and Adolescent Health and Health Care Quality: Measuring What Matters
- 2011-09-12"Pricing the Priceless: A Health Care Conundrum" by Joseph P. Newhouse
- 2017-01-10[PDF] More than Ramps: A Guide to Improving Health Care Quality and Access for People with Disabilities
- 2013-08-14Community Health Care Nursing (repost)
- 2011-10-28Health Care Advocacy: A Guide for Busy Clinicians (Repost)
- 2011-09-18Health Care Advocacy: A Guide for Busy Clinicians free ebook download
- 2011-08-15Introduction to health care delivery- a primer for pharmacists By Robert L. McCarthy- Kenneth W. Schafermeyer
- 2011-02-14Health Care Finance, Basic Tools for Nonfinancial Managers
- 2010-12-11Health Care Finance: Basic Tools for Nonfinancial Managers (Health Care Finance) RePost
- 2010-10-17Health Care Finance: Basic Tools for Nonfinancial Managers (Health Care Finance (Baker))
- 2009-12-24Community Health Care Nursing
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.