Posted on 2019-01-11, by nokia241186.
Comparative Legal Reasoning and European Law By Markku Kiikeri (auth.)
2001 | 337 Pages | ISBN: 140200284X | PDF | 10 MB
Comparative Legal Reasoning and European Law deals with the use of comparative law in European legal adjudication. It describes the different forms of the use of comparative law in legal reasoning, argumentation and justification in several national legal orders and in European level legal institutions. The book begins with an inquiry into the nature of comparative law as a legal source. After the description of the empirical study it ends to the general theory of European law and several hard cases of European law are examined. The book is intended for students and researchers in European law but it also contains aspects to be taken into account in the practical work in European legal orders and legal institutions by judges and legal practitioners.
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 38617
- 2019-01-06Comparative Legal Reasoning and European Law
- 2017-10-06[PDF] The Limits of Legal Reasoning and the European Court of Justice (Cambridge Studies in European Law and Policy)
- 2012-08-03Comparative Foundations of a European Law of Set-Off and Prescription [Repost]
- 2012-01-19Security Operations Management, Second Edition - Robert McCrie Professor And Chair Law Police Science And Criminal Justice Administration John Jay
- 2012-01-09Security Operations Management, Second Edition - Robert McCrie Professor And Chair Law Police Science And Criminal Justice Administration John Jay
- 2010-10-28H. B. Grant - Building a Culture of Lawfulness: Law Enforcement, Legal Reasoning, And Deliquency Among Mexican Youth
- 2019-01-15Legal Validity and Soft Law - Removed
- 2019-01-10Legal Validity and Soft Law
- 2018-12-21Legal Validity and Soft Law
- 2018-11-10Legal Realism and American Law
- 2018-07-29Handbook of Legal Reasoning and Argumentation
- 2017-11-24[PDF] Past and Present Interactions in Legal Reasoning and Logic (Logic, Argumentation & Reasoning) - Removed
- 2017-11-06[PDF] Legal Realism and American Law
- 2012-02-22Austrian Review of International And European Law 2003 - Gerhard Loibl
- 2011-09-03Austrian Review of International And European Law 2003
- 2011-07-14Austrian Review of International And European Law 2003
- 2011-05-28The Kyoto Protocol in the EU: European Community and Member States under International and European Law
- 2010-07-07Soviet Legal Innovations and the Law of the Western World
- 2009-03-01Strategic Environmental Assessment in International and European Law: A Practitioners Guide
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.