Compete Smarter, Not Harder: A Process for Developing the Right Priorities Through Strategic Thinking
Tag: Business & Investing
Posted on 2014-06-18. By anonymous.
English | 2013 | ISBN: 1118708717 | 224 pages | EPUB | 2 MB
How to compete in the right space for greater profitability and growth
The Internet, mobile technology, the ubiquity of information and the availability of big data have dramatically increased the speed and impact of success and failure. Companies today know that they must be competitive, but precisely where, and more importantly how, to compete is not always easy to identifyâ€”until now. Compete Smarter, Not Harder explains how to prioritize market opportunities so that a company's strengths in one area can be leveraged across multiple markets. Using cutting-edge academic research and extensive industry practice, author William Putsis outlines the strategic decisions needed to determine which space provides the best margins, overall profitability, and growth potential.
Details a step-by-step process for strategic prioritization, from strategic market selection to the tactics of execution, providing competitive advantage across markets
Written by Doctor William Putsis, a professor of marketing, economics, and business strategy at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, who has consulted and led executive development efforts with leading companies throughout the world
Prioritize with conviction. Make absolutely sure that all of your hard work goes toward the right space.
- Ebooks list page : 27743
- 2017-12-26[PDF] Compete Smarter, Not Harder: A Process for Developing the Right Priorities Through Strategic Thinking
- 2013-12-01Compete Smarter, Not Harder: A Process for Developing the Right Priorities Through Strategic Thinking
- 2013-12-12Compete Smarter, Not Harder - A Process for Developing the Right Priorities Through Strategic Thinki...
- 2019-03-18Forex Trading Course Work Smarter Not Harder
- 2019-02-05WORK SMARTER NOT HARDER PRODUCTIVE TIME MANAGEMENT TUTORIAL-COMPRISED
- 2018-01-26[PDF] The Security Development Lifecycle: SDL: A Process for Developing Demonstrably More Secure Software (Developer Best Practices)
- 2017-11-07[PDF] Work Smarter, Not Harder
- 2017-10-30[PDF] Escape Your Shape: How to Work Out Smarter, Not Harder
- 2017-10-26[PDF] Design Driven Testing: Test Smarter, Not Harder
- 2017-10-14[PDF] Work Smarter Not Harder: Productive Time Management
- 2017-10-06[PDF] The Secrets of Getting Better Grades: Study Smarter, Not Harder! (2nd Edition)
- 2017-10-05[PDF] Forex Trading Course: Work Smarter Not Harder Proven Results
- 2016-07-21Forex Trading Course Work Smarter Not Harder Proven Results
- 2016-05-19Forex Trading Course Work Smarter Not Harder Proven Results
- 2016-05-16Forex Trading Course Work Smarter Not Harder Proven Results
- 2016-05-08How To Study Smarter Not Harder
- 2013-12-23Design Driven Testing: Test Smarter, Not Harder
- 2013-07-16Design Driven Testing: Test Smarter, Not Harder
- 2013-05-28Design Driven Testing: Test Smarter, Not Harder
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.