Posted on 2012-09-23. By anonymous.
English | 2009-11-19 | ISBN: 0819475335 | 560 pages | PDF | 126 mb
X-ray computed tomography (CT) continues to experience rapid growth, both in basic technology and new clinical applications. Seven years after its first edition, Computed Tomography: Principles, Design, Artifacts, and Recent Advancements, Second Edition, provides an overview of the evolution of CT, the mathematical and physical aspects of the technology, and the fundamentals of image reconstruction algorithms. Image display is examined from traditional methods used through the most recent advancements. Key performance indices, theories behind the measurement methodologies, and different measurement phantoms in image quality are discussed. The CT scanner is broken down into components to provide the reader with an understanding of their function, their latest advances, and their impact on the CT system. General descriptions and different categories of artifacts, their causes, and their corrections are considered at length.
Given the high visibility and public awareness of the impact of x-ray radiation, the second edition features a new chapter on x-ray dose and presents different dose reduction techniques ranging from patient handling, optimal data acquisition, image reconstruction, and post-process. Based on the advancements over the past five years, the second edition added new sections on cone beam reconstruction algorithms, nonconventional helical acquisition and reconstruction, new reconstruction approaches, and dual-energy CT. Finally, new to this edition is a set of problems for each chapter, providing opportunities to enhance reader comprehension and practice the application of covered material.
- Image Reconstruction
- Image Presentation
- Key Performance Parameters of a CT Scanner
- Major Components of CT Scanner
- Image Artifacts: Appearances, Causes, and Corrections
- Computer Simulation and Analysis
- Helical or Spiral CT
- Multislice CT
- X-ray Dose and Reduction Techniques
- Advanced CT Applications
- Ebooks list page : 20041
- 2010-09-17Computed Tomography: Principles, Design, Artifacts, and Recent Advances, Second Edition
- 2010-09-09Computed Tomography: Principles, Design, Artifacts, and Recent Advances, Second Edition
- 2017-12-23[PDF] Computed Tomography Principles, Design, Artifacts, and Recent Advances
- 2017-12-30[PDF] Radar Design Principles: Signal Processing and the Environment. Second Edition
- 2016-07-21Petroleum Geology of the North Sea Basic Concepts and Recent Advances, 4th Edition
- 2014-04-18Steam Turbines: Design, Application, and Re-Rating, (2nd Edition) (Repost)
- 2014-03-22Digital Design and Computer Architecture, Second Edition (repost)
- 2014-02-14C Design Patterns and Derivatives Pricing (2nd edition) [Repost]
- 2013-02-26Engineered Concrete: Mix Design and Test Methods, Second Edition (repost) - Removed
- 2012-12-16Electroencephalography: Basic Principles, Clinical Applications, and Related Fields (5th edition) [Repost] - Removed
- 2011-09-04C Design Patterns and Derivatives Pricing, 2nd Edition (Repost)
- 2007-11-01Principles of Network and System Administration , Second Edition
- 2007-07-06Principles of Network and System Administration , Second Edition
- 2007-06-15Principles of Network and System Administration , Second Edition
- 2007-06-08Principles of Network and System Administration , Second Edition
- 2014-06-04Flavor, Fragrance, and Odor Analysis, Second Edition (repost)
- 2014-06-01Biological Invasions: Economic and Environmental Costs of Alien Plant, Animal, and Microbe Species, Second Edition (repost)
- 2014-06-01Indoor Air Quality: The Latest Sampling and Analytical Methods, Second Edition (repost)
- 2014-04-28Investment Banks, Hedge Funds, and Private Equity, Second Edition (repost)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.