Posted on 2014-06-11. By anonymous.
Tristan Cazenave, Mark H.M. Winands, Hiroyuki Iida - Computer Games
Published: 2014-04-30 | ISBN: 3319054279 | PDF | 133 pages | 3 MB
This book constitutes the refereed proceedings of the Computer Games Workshop, CGW 2013, held in Beijing, China, in August 2013, in conjunction with the Twenty-third International Conference on Artificial Intelligence, IJCAI 2013. The 9 revised full papers presented were carefully reviewed and selected from 15 submissions. The papers cover a wide range of topics related to computer games. They discuss six games that are played by humans in practice: Chess, Domineering, Chinese Checkers, Go, Goofspiel, and Tzaar. Moreover, there are papers about the Sliding Tile Puzzle, an application, namely, Cooperative Path-Finding Problems, and on general game playing.
No Other Mirrors, Please!
- Ebooks list page : 27567
- 2011-07-08Learning Science Through Computer Games and Simulations
- 2019-03-14Skillshare - DESIGN AND DEVELOP ADVANCED COMPUTER GAMES WITH STENCYL
- 2019-03-11Advanced Intelligent Paradigms in Computer Games
- 2019-03-05Advanced Intelligent Paradigms in Computer Games
- 2019-02-14skillshare - DESIGN AND DEVELOP ADVANCED COMPUTER GAMES WITH STENCYL-iLLiTERATE
- 2018-12-13Geometric Algebra An Algebraic System for Computer Games and Animation
- 2018-11-21Advances in Computer Games
- 2018-10-14Invent Your Own Computer Games With Python
- 2018-09-21Create Computer Games Design and Build Your Own Game
- 2018-08-07Create Computer Games Design and Build Your Own Game
- 2018-04-18Geometric Algebra An Algebraic System for Computer Games and Animation
- 2018-03-24Game Cultures: Computer Games As New Media
- 2018-02-01[PDF] Invent Your Own Computer Games with Python, 3rd Edition
- 2018-01-20[PDF] Design and Develop Advanced Computer Games using Stencyl
- 2018-01-16Design and Develop Advanced Computer Games using Stencyl
- 2017-12-29[PDF] Game Invaders: The Theory and Understanding of Computer Games
- 2017-12-27[PDF] Invent Your Own Computer Games with Python, 2nd Edition
- 2017-12-21[PDF] Invent Your Own Computer Games with Python (Early Access)
- 2017-12-21Invent Your Own Computer Games with Python, 4th Edition
- 2017-12-16[PDF] Invent Your Own Computer Games With Python
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.