Posted on 2014-06-11. By anonymous.
Tristan Cazenave, Mark H.M. Winands, Hiroyuki Iida - Computer Games
Published: 2014-04-30 | ISBN: 3319054279 | PDF | 133 pages | 3 MB
This book constitutes the refereed proceedings of the Computer Games Workshop, CGW 2013, held in Beijing, China, in August 2013, in conjunction with the Twenty-third International Conference on Artificial Intelligence, IJCAI 2013. The 9 revised full papers presented were carefully reviewed and selected from 15 submissions. The papers cover a wide range of topics related to computer games. They discuss six games that are played by humans in practice: Chess, Domineering, Chinese Checkers, Go, Goofspiel, and Tzaar. Moreover, there are papers about the Sliding Tile Puzzle, an application, namely, Cooperative Path-Finding Problems, and on general game playing.
No Other Mirrors, Please!
- Ebooks list page : 27567
- 2011-07-08Learning Science Through Computer Games and Simulations
- 2017-10-06Invent Your Own Computer Games with Python, 4th Edition
- 2017-10-05[PDF] Retrogame Archeology: Exploring Old Computer Games
- 2017-04-28Computer Games: 5th Workshop on Computer Games
- 2016-12-13Design and Develop Advanced Computer Games using Stencyl
- 2016-12-02Stone Rivere Learning Design and Develop Advanced Computer Games using Stencyl-BooKWoRM
- 2016-10-20Play Redux The Form of Computer Games
- 2014-06-12Computer Games
- 2014-05-31Geometric Algebra: An Algebraic System for Computer Games and Animation
- 2014-05-29Geometric Algebra: An Algebraic System for Computer Games and Animation
- 2014-05-27Geometric Algebra: An Algebraic System for Computer Games and Animation
- 2014-05-14Game Invaders: The Theory and Understanding of Computer Games (Repost)
- 2014-02-01Matrix Transforms for Computer Games and Animation (Repost)
- 2014-01-22The Philosophy of Computer Games
- 2013-12-31The Design and Use of Simulation Computer Games in Education (Repost)
- 2013-12-23Invent Your Own Computer Games with Python, 2nd Edition
- 2013-11-25Computer Games and New Media Cultures: A Handbook of Digital Games Studies
- 2013-10-18Game Invaders: The Theory and Understanding of Computer Games By Clive Fencott, Jo Clay, Mike Lockyer, Paul Massey
- 2013-10-16Game Invaders: The Theory and Understanding of Computer Games By Clive Fencott, Jo Clay, Mike Lockyer, Paul Massey
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.