Posted on 2017-06-23, by everest555.
Comsol Multiphysics 220.127.116.110 Full Win/Linux x64-SSQ | 4.06 GB
Simulation Tool for Electrical, Mechanical, Fluid Flow, and Chemical Applications. COMSOL MultiphysicsÂ® is a general-purpose software platform, based on advanced numerical methods, for modeling and simulating physics-based problems. With COMSOL Multiphysics, you will be able to account for coupled or multiphysics phenomena. With more than 30 add-on products to choose from, you can further expand the simulation platform with dedicated physics interfaces and tools for electrical, mechanical, fluid flow, and chemical applications. Additional interfacing products connect your COMSOL Multiphysics simulations with technical computing, CAD, and ECAD software.
COMSOL DesktopÂ® for Cross-Disciplinary Product Development
COMSOL DesktopÂ® is a powerful integrated environment designed for cross-disciplinary product development with a unified workflow, regardless of the application area. The add-on modules blend in seamlessly with COMSOL Multiphysics, and the way you operate the software remains the same no matter which add-on products are engaged. The model tree in the Model Builder gives you a full overview of the model and access to all functionality - geometry, mesh, physics settings, boundary conditions, studies, solvers, postprocessing, and visualizations. With COMSOL Multiphysics you can easily extend conventional models for one type of physics into multiphysics models that solve coupled physics phenomena - simultaneously. What's more, accessing this power does not require in-depth knowledge of mathematics or numerical analysis.
COMSOLÂ® Puts the Power of Simulation in Your Hands
With COMSOL MultiphysicsÂ® FEA software, you can simulate virtually anything you want, thanks to the underlying flexibility that complements the intuitive and easy-to-use COMSOL DesktopÂ® interface.
For instance, in COMSOL MultiphysicsÂ®, you are able to arbitrarily include your own equations that may describe a material property, boundary, source or sink term, or even a unique set of partial differential equations (PDEs). You can then create new physics interfaces from the equations you entered. When creating apps with the Application Builder, you can design your own user interfaces based on your models. These user interfaces can be simplified versions of the model or include only some of the input and output fields you want to give the user of the app access to. COMSOL MultiphysicsÂ® also includes a COMSOLÂ® API for use with JavaÂ® that adds extra flexibility for connecting your COMSOL MultiphysicsÂ® models with other applications.
- Ebooks list page : 31677
- 2018-10-17Comsol Multiphysics 18.104.22.168 Full-SSQ
- 2018-10-13Comsol Multiphysics 22.214.171.124 Full-SSQ
- 2017-07-01Comsol Multiphysics 126.96.36.1990 Update
- 2017-06-30Comsol Multiphysics 188.8.131.520 Update
- 2017-06-26Comsol Multiphysics 184.108.40.2060 (x64) Multilingual (Win/Lnx)
- 2017-06-25Comsol Multiphysics 220.127.116.110 (x64)
- 2017-06-25Comsol Multiphysics 18.104.22.1680 Win/Linux/Mac
- 2017-06-24Comsol Multiphysics 22.214.171.1240
- 2017-06-23Comsol Multiphysics 126.96.36.1990 (x64) Multilingual (WinLnx)
- 2017-06-22Comsol Multiphysics 188.8.131.520 (x64) Multilingual (Win/Lnx)
- 2017-05-06Comsol Multiphysics 5.3 WinLinux x64-SSQ
- 2018-08-05FunctionBay RecurDyn V9R1 SP1.1 v9.1.24737.0.9111 Full WinLinux x64
- 2012-09-14â€‹StatSoft STATISTICA 10 Enterprise and Comsol Multiphysics v.4.3 Update v1 x86/x64| 4.9 GB
- 2017-05-15ADINA System 9.3.1 WinLinux x64-SSQ
- 2017-05-12solidThinking Compose 2017.1.3059 WinLinux x64-SSQ
- 2017-05-12TMG solvers for NX 10.0-11.0 WinLinux x64-SSQ (03.05.2017)
- 2017-05-06ANSYS optiSLang 184.108.40.206144 WinLinux x64-SSQ
- 2017-04-18TMG solvers for NX 9.0-11.0 WinLinux x64-SSQ
- 2017-04-18Siemens NX Nastran 11.0.1 WinLinux x64-SSQ
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.