Posted on 2017-06-23, by everest555.
File size: 4.2 GB
Simulation Tool for Electrical, Mechanical, Fluid Flow, and Chemical Applications. COMSOL MultiphysicsÂ® is a general-purpose software platform, based on advanced numerical methods, for modeling and simulating physics-based problems. With COMSOL Multiphysics, you will be able to account for coupled or multiphysics phenomena. With more than 30 add-on products to choose from, you can further expand the simulation platform with dedicated physics interfaces and tools for electrical, mechanical, fluid flow, and chemical applications. Additional interfacing products connect your COMSOL Multiphysics simulations with technical computing, CAD, and ECAD software.
COMSOL DesktopÂ® for Cross-Disciplinary Product Development
COMSOL DesktopÂ® is a powerful integrated environment designed for cross-disciplinary product development with a unified workflow, regardless of the application area. The add-on modules blend in seamlessly with COMSOL Multiphysics, and the way you operate the software remains the same no matter which add-on products are engaged. The model tree in the Model Builder gives you a full overview of the model and access to all functionality - geometry, mesh, physics settings, boundary conditions, studies, solvers, postprocessing, and visualizations. With COMSOL Multiphysics you can easily extend conventional models for one type of physics into multiphysics models that solve coupled physics phenomena - simultaneously. What's more, accessing this power does not require in-depth knowledge of mathematics or numerical analysis.
COMSOLÂ® Puts the Power of Simulation in Your Hands
With COMSOL MultiphysicsÂ® FEA software, you can simulate virtually anything you want, thanks to the underlying flexibility that complements the intuitive and easy-to-use COMSOL DesktopÂ® interface.
For instance, in COMSOL MultiphysicsÂ®, you are able to arbitrarily include your own equations that may describe a material property, boundary, source or sink term, or even a unique set of partial differential equations (PDEs). You can then create new physics interfaces from the equations you entered. When creating apps with the Application Builder, you can design your own user interfaces based on your models. These user interfaces can be simplified versions of the model or include only some of the input and output fields you want to give the user of the app access to. COMSOL MultiphysicsÂ® also includes a COMSOLÂ® API for use with JavaÂ® that adds extra flexibility for connecting your COMSOL MultiphysicsÂ® models with other applications.
- Ebooks list page : 31677
- 2017-06-26Comsol Multiphysics 126.96.36.1990 (x64) Multilingual (Win/Lnx)
- 2017-06-22Comsol Multiphysics 188.8.131.520 (x64) Multilingual (Win/Lnx)
- 2017-06-05Comsol Multiphysics 184.108.40.206 (x64) Multilingual (WinLnx)
- 2017-12-15Comsol Multiphysics 5.3a Build 180 (x64) Multilingual
- 2017-09-11Comsol Multiphysics 220.127.116.116 (x64) Multilingual
- 2017-09-09Comsol Multiphysics 18.104.22.1686 (x64) Multilingual
- 2017-06-25Comsol Multiphysics 22.214.171.1240 (x64)
- 2017-06-02Comsol Multiphysics 126.96.36.199 (x64) Multilingual (Win/Lnx)
- 2016-06-24Comsol Multiphysics 5.2a Build 152 (x64) Multilingual
- 2017-06-23Comsol Multiphysics 188.8.131.520 Full WinLinux x64-SSQ
- 2018-05-05Comsol Multiphysics 5.3.1 Build 275 Multilingual
- 2017-12-16Comsol Multiphysics 5.3a build 180 (x64)
- 2017-07-01Comsol Multiphysics 184.108.40.2060 Update
- 2017-06-30Comsol Multiphysics 220.127.116.110 Update
- 2017-06-25Comsol Multiphysics 18.104.22.1680 Win/Linux/Mac
- 2017-06-24Comsol Multiphysics 22.214.171.1240
- 2017-06-09Comsol Multiphysics 126.96.36.199 x64-SSQ
- 2017-06-02Comsol Multiphysics 188.8.131.52 Multilingual (x64)
- 2019-06-08Comsol Multiphysics 5.4.0 (184.108.40.2068) Multilingual
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.