Posted on 2010-03-22. By anonymous.
PREPARE YOUR OT STUDENTS TO BECOME OT THINKERS. Thoroughly revised and updated, the 4th Edition of this groundbreaking text traces the historical development of the foundations of modern occupational therapy theory; examines its status today; and looks to its future. Dr. Kielhofner compares and contrasts eight well-known models, using diagrams to illustrate their practical applications and to highlight their similarities and differences. Well organized chapters are supported by extensive references.
Provides a conceptual foundation by examining the historical development, current status, and the future of the knowledge that supports the practice of occupational therapy.
- Offers the most comprehensive coverage of theories in the field to provide a broad overview of occupational therapy.
- Presents a framework for understanding what kind of knowledge is needed to support practice and critically examines existing knowledge.
- Provides a structure for thinking about and analyzing knowledge in order to compare different approaches.
- Includes summary tables for each model.
- Highlights profession-wide concepts such as dynamic systems, narrative, and occupational form.
- Chronicles the contributions made to occupational therapy's knowledge development throughout the world.
- Ebooks list page : 5112
- 2017-12-01[PDF] Conceptual Foundations of Occupational Therapy Practice
- 2013-02-20Conceptual Foundations of Occupational Therapy (repost)
- 2009-10-12[request]Sentence Correction GMAT Preparation Guide, 4th Edition
- 2008-11-20Design of Wood Structures ASD - 4th edition
- 2017-10-18[PDF] Principles of Pharmacology: The Pathophysiologic Basis of Drug Therapy, 4th edition
- 2017-10-16[PDF] Conceptual Foundations Of Quantum Mechanics: Second Edition (Advanced Books Classics)
- 2017-04-06[PDF] Everyone'S Guide To Cancer Therapy 4th Edition
- 2016-07-21Environmental and Occupational Medicine, 4th Edition
- 2014-02-18Pediatric Physical Therapy (4th edition) [Repost]
- 2013-09-20Legal Aspects of Occupational Therapy, 3rd Edition
- 2013-08-11Handbook of Dialysis Therapy (4th edition)
- 2013-05-07Clinical Dermatology: A Color Guide to Diagnosis and Therapy (4th Edition)
- 2013-05-06Clinical Dermatology: A Color Guide to Diagnosis and Therapy (4th Edition)
- 2013-04-30Clinical Dermatology: A Color Guide to Diagnosis and Therapy (4th edition) (repost)
- 2013-04-25Java Software Solutions (Java 5.0 version): Foundations of Program Design (4th Edition) Lewis, John; Loftus, William
- 2013-04-01Clinical Cardiac Pacing, Defibrillation and Resynchronization Therapy (4th edition) [Repost]
- 2013-02-20Textbook of Dr. Vodder's Manual Lymph Drainage. vol. 2: Therapy (4th edition) [Repost]
- 2013-02-18Legal Aspects of Occupational Therapy (2nd edition) [Repost]
- 2013-01-20Orthopaedic Physical Therapy (4th edition) [Repost]
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.