Posted on 2019-01-11, by nokia241186.
Conduct Disorders and Severe Antisocial Behavior By Paul J. Frick (auth.)
1998 | 152 Pages | ISBN: 0306458411 | PDF | 4 MB
As reflected in the title, the purpose of this book is to guide clinicians in understanding and treating youth with severe antisocial behavior. Children and adolescents with conduct disorders operate at quite a high cost to society. In many opinion polls, juvenile crime and violence is rated as one of the most pressing concerns for many in our society. This widespread concern has prompted professionals from many disciplines to search for more effective interventions to prevent and treat youth with such disorders. This book is my attempt to summarize the current status of this very important endeavor. In providing this guide to clinicians, I have attempted to emphasize the critical link between understanding the clinical presentation, course, and causes of conduct disorders and designing effective interventions for children and adolescents with these disorders. Many past books, book chapters, and review articles have emphasized one or the other of these objectives. Some have provided excellent summaries of the vast amount of research on youth with conduct disorders without explicitly and clearly describing the clinical applica tions of this research. Others have focused on the implementation of specific interventions for youth with conduct disorders that is divorced from a basic understanding of the many diverse and clinically important characteristics of this population. The overriding theme of this book is that successful clinical inter vention requires an integration of both bodies of knowledge.
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 38619
- 2018-12-27Conduct Disorders and Severe Antisocial Behavior
- 2011-12-08Musculoskeletal Disorders and the Workplace: Low Back and Upper Extremities
- 2019-01-15Psychotherapy of Preoedipal Conditions Schizophrenia and Severe Character Disorders Schizophrenia
- 2019-01-11Psychotherapy of Preoedipal Conditions Schizophrenia and Severe Character Disorders Schizophrenia
- 2019-01-06Psychotherapy of Preoedipal Conditions Schizophrenia and Severe Character Disorders Schizophrenia...
- 2017-12-28[PDF] Acceptance and Commitment Therapy for Anxiety Disorders: A Practitioner's Treatment Guide to Using Mindfulness, Acceptance, and Values-Based Behavior Change Strategies
- 2017-12-21[PDF] Conduct Disorders in Childhood and Adolescence (Cambridge Child and Adolescent Psychiatry)
- 2017-12-05[PDF] Parent Management Training: Treatment for Oppositional, Aggressive, and Antisocial Behavior in Children and Adolescents
- 2017-12-04[PDF] The Development of Criminal and Antisocial Behavior: Theory, Research and Practical Applications
- 2017-10-29[Share-2017] Antisocial Behavior - Causes, Correls. and Trtmts. - R. Clarke (Nova, 2011)
- 2017-10-14[PDF] Conduct Disorders - A Medical Dictionary, Bibliography, and Annotated Research Guide to Internet References
- 2017-03-1900676-Antisocial Behavior - Causes, Correls. and Trtmts. - R. Clarke (Nova, 2011)
- 2017-01-10[PDF] Parent Management Training: Treatment for Oppositional, Aggressive, and Antisocial Behavior in Children and Adolescents
- 2014-04-03Dialectical Behavior Therapy in Clinical Practice: Applications across Disorders and Settings [Repost]
- 2013-10-28Immigration and Mental Health: Stress, Psychiatric Disorders and Suicidal Behavior Among Immigrants and Refugees
- 2013-10-25Immigration and Mental Health: Stress, Psychiatric Disorders and Suicidal Behavior Among Immigrants and Refugees
- 2013-04-30Conduct Disorders - A Medical Dictionary, Bibliography, and Annotated Research Guide to Internet References
- 2013-04-03Conduct Disorder and Offending Behavior in Young People: Findings from Research
- 2013-01-24Antisocial Behavior: Causes, Correlations and Treatments (Repost)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.