Posted on 2019-02-03, by phaelx
Author: Ferenc A. Mohos
Size: 7.7 MB
Confectionery and chocolate manufacture has been dominated by large-scale industrial processing for several decades. It is often the case, though, that a trial and error approach is applied to the development of new products and processes, rather than verified scientific principles. The purpose of this book is to describe the features of unit operations used in confectionary manufacturing. In contrast to the common technology-focused approach to this subject, this volume offers a scientific, theoretical account of confectionery manufacture, building on the scientific background of chemical engineering. The large diversity of both raw materials and end products in the confectionery industry makes it beneficial to approach the subject in this way. The industry deals with a variety of vegetable based raw materials as well as milk products, eggs, gelatin, and other animal-based raw materials. A study of confectionery and chocolate engineering must therefore examine the physical and chemical, as well as the biochemical and microbiological properties of the processed materials. By characterizing the unit operations of confectionery manufacture the author, who has over 40 years' experience in confectionery manufacture, aims to open up new possibilities for improvement relating to increased efficiency of operations, the use of new materials, and new applications for traditional raw materials. The book is aimed at food engineers, scientists, technologists in research and industry, as well as graduate students on relevant food and chemical engineering-related courses.
Science & Math >> Agricultural Sciences >> Food ScienceCookbooks, Food & Wine >> DessertsEngineering & Transportation >> Engineering
Sponsored High Speed Downloads
Confectionery and Chocolate Engineering: Principles and Applications
Related Archive Books
Archive Books related to "Confectionery and Chocolate Engineering: Principles and Applications":
Download this book
No active download links here?
Please check the description for download links if any or do a search to find alternative books.
- Ebooks list page : 39093
- 2018-01-19[PDF] Confectionery and Chocolate Engineering: Principles and Applications
- 2014-06-16Confectionery and Chocolate Engineering: Principles and Applications (repost)
- 2013-08-14Confectionery and Chocolate Engineering: Principles and Applications
- 2011-08-30Field-Programmable Logic: Architectures, Synthesis and Applications
- 2011-08-09Functional integration theory and applications
- 2011-06-28Wireless Algorithms, Systems, and Applications: First International Conference, WASA 2006, Xi'an, China, August 15-17, 2006, Proceedings (Lecture Notes in Computer Science)
- 2011-06-12Field-Programmable Logic: Architectures, Synthesis and Applications: 4th International Workshop on Field-Programmable Logic and Applications, FPL'94, Prague, ... (Lecture Notes in Computer Science)
- 2014-02-17Electrical Engineering: Principles & Applications (6th Edition)
- 2014-02-13Electrical Engineering: Principles & Applications (6th Edition)
- 2012-01-09Principles and Applications of Electrical Engineering - Giorgio Rizzoni
- 2011-12-31Principles and Applications of Electrical Engineering - Giorgio Rizzoni
- 2011-12-21Principles and Applications of Electrical Engineering - Giorgio Rizzoni
- 2011-12-15Forensic Geoscience: Principles, Techniques And Applications
- 2011-12-05Principles and Applications of Electrical Engineering - Giorgio Rizzoni
- 2011-10-16G. Rizzoni, "Principles and Applications of Electrical Engineering"
- 2010-10-25[request]Molecular Biotechnology: Principles and Applications of Recombinant DNA 4th edition
- 2010-08-13Digital Audio Broadcasting: Principles and Applications of DAB, DAB and DMB, 3rd edition
- 2009-09-21Image Processing, Principles and Applications
- 2009-01-25[request]Advanced Data Warehouse Design From Conventional to Spatial and Temporal Applications
No comments for "Confectionery and Chocolate Engineering: Principles and Applications".
Add Your Comments
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.