Posted on 2019-04-01, updated at 2019-04-08, by fubber.
mp4 | AVC: 1024x744 G_P| Audio:AAC LC 125 Kbps | Total files:15 | mp4, pptx, txt, pdf, afl | 761 MB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English
Learn How To Backtest Your Best Trading Ideas In One Day - Guaranteed!
How would you like to have the ability to backtest your best trading ideas? And learn how to do this from one of the best in the industry?
Introducing Programming in Amibroker - Learn How to Backtest Your Best Trading Ideas in One Day
Here is What You Will Receive
You will start the course with minimal to no knowledge on how to backtest in AmiBroker. Six hours later you will.
1) Know how to program a strategy.
2) Know how to backtest and validate that strategy.
3) Learn how to improve upon that strategy.
4) And be able to receive the daily signals for that strategy.
This is knowledge which you will be able to apply to your trading for the rest of your life.
In this class you will start from the beginning and within hours have the skill to take one of our Strategy Guidebooks and program it in AmiBroker yourself. Plus, your personal code will generate the signals for the upcoming day!
This course is designed for traders who want to learn how to use AmiBroker to create backtests and/or generate trading signals, but who have little or no familiarity with the AmiBroker language.
At the completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Create your own custom indicators, and add them to an AmiBroker chart.
- Backtest basic trading strategies in order to see which ones have edges, which ones do not, and take the strategies that have edges and make them better.
- Verify that your backtest results are correct.
- Generate trading signals for the upcoming trading day.
- Six hours of online instruction. The course was recorded live and you will be able to download it to your computer to view at your convenience.
- Several break-out sessions where you will spend hands-on time with AmiBroker.
- AFL code templates that you can easily modify for your own needs.
- A free copy of the Strategy Guidebook "ConnorsRSI Selective Strategy for ETFs and Stocks", which we will use as the basis for our backtest. By the end of the class, you will be able to take this strategy, program it in AmiBroker yourself, and get the signals for the upcoming day.
- A desire to learn basic AmiBroker programming.
- AmiBroker version 5.5 or later installed.
- A data source configured to work with AmiBroker
Width: 1024 pixels
Height: 744 pixels
Duration: 2h 45min 41s
Bit rate: 138 Kbps
Frame rate: 30.000 fps
Aspect ratio: 1.37:1
Bit depth: 8 bits
Color space: YUV
Audio track: 1
Codec: AAC LC
Bit rate: 125 Kbps N/A
Sampling rate: 44 Khz
Download from NitroFlare
Download from UploadGig
Extract the archives with Winrar 5 or WinZip(zip files) & password
- Ebooks list page : 40097
- 2019-04-12Connors Research-Introduction to AmiBroker Programming
- 2019-04-08Connors Research - Introduction To Amibroker Programming
- 2019-04-06Connors Research-Introduction to AmiBroker Programming
- 2019-04-04Connors Research - Introduction To Amibroker Programming
- 2019-03-31Connors Research-Introduction to AmiBroker Programming
- 2011-10-15A Comprehensive Introduction to Object-Oriented Programming with Java
- 2019-04-12Connors Research - Advanced AmiBroker Coding
- 2019-04-06Connors Research - Advanced AmiBroker Coding
- 2019-04-04Connors Research - Advanced Amibroker Coding
- 2019-04-01Connors Research - Advanced AmiBroker Coding
- 2018-02-01Connors Research Amibroker Advanced Course
- 2017-11-01Connors Research - Amibroker Advanced Course
- 2012-03-16Introduction to Java Programming, Comprehensive (8th Edition) - Removed
- 2011-08-29Introduction to Stochastic Programming (Springer Series in Operations Research and Financial Engineering)
- 2010-09-04Introduction to Stochastic Programming (Springer Series in Operations Research and Financial Engineering)
- 2007-12-18Introduction to Stochastic Programming (Springer Series in Operations Research and Financial Engineering)
- 2019-04-28Essential Visual C 6.0 fast: An Introduction to Windows Programming using the Microsoft Foundat... - Removed
- 2019-04-28Clojure Introduction Learn Functional Programming
- 2019-04-19Udemy - Introduction to Python Programming by Nathan Krieger
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.