Posted on 2013-07-30. By anonymous.
Oswaldo Luiz Do Valle Costa, FranÃ§ois Dufour - Continuous Average Control of Piecewise Deterministic Markov Processes
Published: 2013-04-12 | ISBN: 1461469821 | PDF | 128 pages | 3 MB
The intent of this book is to present recent results in the control theory for the long run average continuous control problem of piecewise deterministic Markov processes (PDMPs). The book focuses mainly on the long run average cost criteria and extends to the PDMPs some well-known techniques related to discrete-time and continuous-time Markov decision processes, including the so-called ``average inequality approach'', ``vanishing discount technique'' and ``policy iteration algorithm''. We believe that what is unique about our approach is that, by using the special features of the PDMPs, we trace a parallel with the general theory for discrete-time Markov Decision Processes rather than the continuous-time case. The two main reasons for doing that is to use the powerful tools developed in the discrete-time framework and to avoid working with the infinitesimal generator associated to a PDMP, which in most cases has its domain of definition difficult to be characterized. Although the book is mainly intended to be a theoretically oriented text, it also contains some motivational examples. The book is targeted primarily for advanced students and practitioners of control theory. The book will be a valuable source for experts in the field of Markov decision processes. Moreover, the book should be suitable for certain advanced courses or seminars. As background, one needs an acquaintance with the theory of Markov decision processes and some knowledge of stochastic processes and modern analysis.
No another mirrors, please!
- Ebooks list page : 22827
- 2013-04-29Continuous Average Control of Piecewise Deterministic Markov Processes
- 2018-08-16Statistical Inference for Piecewise-deterministic Markov Processes
- 2018-08-14Statistical Inference for Piecewise-deterministic Markov Processes
- 2014-04-21Excursions of Markov Processes (Repost)
- 2014-03-30An Introduction to Markov Processes (Repost)
- 2013-11-26Excursions of Markov Processes (Repost)
- 2013-09-06An Introduction to Markov Processes (repost)
- 2013-07-31Excursions of Markov Processes (repost)
- 2013-05-01An Introduction to Markov Processes [Repost]
- 2013-04-09An Introduction to Markov Processes (Repost)
- 2012-12-29Measure-Valued Branching Markov Processes (repost)
- 2012-05-23Selected Topics in Dynamics and Control of Chemical and Biological Processes [Repost]
- 2011-07-14An introduction to Markov processes [Repost]
- 2011-01-11An Introduction to Markov Processes [REPOST]
- 2018-02-01[PDF] Continuous Time Markov Processes
- 2018-01-28[PDF] Point Process Theory and Applications: Marked Point and Piecewise Deterministic Processes (Probability and Its Applications) - Removed
- 2014-01-28Continuous Time Markov Processes: An Introduction
- 2010-01-18Point Process Theory and Applications: Marked Point and Piecewise Deterministic Processes
- 2009-10-25[request]Point Process Theory and Applications: Marked Point and Piecewise Deterministic Processes
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.