Posted on 2013-08-15. By anonymous.
Thomas Meurer - Control of Higher-Dimensional PDEs: Flatness and Backstepping Designs
Published: 2012-08-13 | ISBN: 3642300146 | PDF | 390 pages | 13 MB
This monograph presents new model-based design methods for trajectory planning, feedback stabilization, state estimation, and tracking control of distributed-parameter systems governed by partial differential equations (PDEs). Flatness and backstepping techniques and their generalization to PDEs with higher-dimensional spatial domain lie at the core of this treatise. This includes the development of systematic late lumping design procedures and the deduction of semi-numerical approaches using suitable approximation methods. Theoretical developments are combined with both simulation examples and experimental results to bridge the gap between mathematical theory and control engineering practice in the rapidly evolving PDE control area.
The text is divided into five parts featuring:
- a literature survey of paradigms and control design methods for PDE systems
- the first principle mathematical modeling of applications arising in heat and mass transfer, interconnected multi-agent systems, and piezo-actuated smart elastic structures
- the generalization of flatness-based trajectory planning and feedforward control to parabolic and biharmonic PDE systems defined on general higher-dimensional domains
- an extension of the backstepping approach to the feedback control and observer design for parabolic PDEs with parallelepiped domain and spatially and time varying parameters
- the development of design techniques to realize exponentially stabilizing tracking control
- the evaluation in simulations and experiments
Control of Higher-Dimensional PDEs â€” Flatness and Backstepping Designs is an advanced research monograph for graduate students in applied mathematics, control theory, and related fields. The book may serve as a reference to recent developments for researchers and control engineers interested in the analysis and control of systems governed by PDEs.
No another mirrors, please!
- Ebooks list page : 22974
- 2014-05-17Control of Higher-Dimensional PDEs: Flatness and Backstepping Designs (repost)
- 2019-03-25Control of Higher-Dimensional PDEs Flatness and Backstepping Designs - Removed
- 2013-12-14SPRINGER.CONTROL.OF.HIGHER.DIMENSIONAL.PDES.FLATNESS.AND.BACKSTEPPING.DESIGNS.2013.RETAIL.EBOOK-kE - Removed
- 2013-04-28Control of Higher-Dimensional PDEs: Flatness and Backstepping Designs
- 2019-01-10Colored Discrete Spaces Higher Dimensional Combinatorial Maps and Quantum Gravity
- 2018-12-28Colored Discrete Spaces Higher Dimensional Combinatorial Maps and Quantum Gravity
- 2013-12-11Boundary Control of Pdes: A Course on Backstepping Designs (repost)
- 2014-03-25Novel Sampling Approaches in Higher Dimensional NMR (Topics in Current Chemistry) (repost)
- 2014-01-13Radial Basis Function (RBF) Neural Network Control for Mechanical Systems: Design, Analysis and Matlab Simulation [Repost]
- 2014-01-03Advanced Sliding Mode Control for Mechanical Systems: Design, Analysis and MATLAB Simulation [Repost]
- 2013-07-03Advanced Sliding Mode Control for Mechanical Systems: Design, Analysis and MATLAB Simulation (Repost)
- 2013-04-17Sales Management Control Strategies in Banking: Strategic Fit and Performance Impact [Repost]
- 2013-04-13Digital Technologies in Higher Education: Sweeping Expectations and Actual Effects (repost)
- 2013-04-09Tobias Brandes, Low-Dimensional Systems: Interactions and Transport Properties (Repost)
- 2013-01-08Linear Multivariable Control: A Geometric Approach (Stochastic Modelling and Applied Probability) (Repost)
- 2012-12-09Digital Control of Electrical Drives (Power Electronics and Power Systems) (Repost)
- 2012-09-09Rajni V. Patel, "Control of Redundant Robot Manipulators: Theory and Experiments" (Repost)
- 2012-07-04Higher Oxidation State Organopalladium and Platinum Chemistry [Repost]
- 2012-06-16Awaken the Giant Within: How to Take Immediate Control of Your Mental, Emotional, Physical and Financial Destiny! (repost)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.