Posted on 2013-04-28. By anonymous.
2013 | ISBN-10: 3642300146 | 388 pages | PDF | 15 MB
This monograph presents new model-based design methods for trajectory planning, feedback stabilization, state estimation, and tracking control of distributed-parameter systems governed by partial differential equations (PDEs). Flatness and backstepping techniques and their generalization to PDEs with higher-dimensional spatial domain lie at the core of this treatise. This includes the development of systematic late lumping design procedures and the deduction of semi-numerical approaches using suitable approximation methods. Theoretical developments are combined with both simulation examples and experimental results to bridge the gap between mathematical theory and control engineering practice in the rapidly evolving PDE control area. The text is divided into five parts featuring: - a literature survey of paradigms and control design methods for PDE systems - the first principle mathematical modeling of applications arising in heat and mass transfer, interconnected multi-agent systems, and piezo-actuated smart elastic structures - the generalization of flatness-based trajectory planning and feedforward control to parabolic and biharmonic PDE systems defined on general higher-dimensional domains - an extension of the backstepping approach to the feedback control and observer design for parabolic PDEs with parallelepiped domain and spatially and time varying parameters - the development of design techniques to realize exponentially stabilizing tracking control - the evaluation in simulations and experiments Control of Higher-Dimensional PDEs â€” Flatness and Backstepping Designs is an advanced research monograph for graduate students in applied mathematics, control theory, and related fields. The book may serve as a reference to recent developments for researchers and control engineers interested in the analysis and control of systems governed by PDEs.
- Ebooks list page : 22019
- 2019-03-25Control of Higher-Dimensional PDEs Flatness and Backstepping Designs - Removed
- 2014-05-17Control of Higher-Dimensional PDEs: Flatness and Backstepping Designs (repost)
- 2013-12-14SPRINGER.CONTROL.OF.HIGHER.DIMENSIONAL.PDES.FLATNESS.AND.BACKSTEPPING.DESIGNS.2013.RETAIL.EBOOK-kE - Removed
- 2013-08-15Control of Higher-Dimensional PDEs: Flatness and Backstepping Designs [Repost]
- 2019-01-10Colored Discrete Spaces Higher Dimensional Combinatorial Maps and Quantum Gravity
- 2018-12-28Colored Discrete Spaces Higher Dimensional Combinatorial Maps and Quantum Gravity
- 2019-01-15Hypercomplex Iterations Distance Estimation and Higher Dimensional Fractals
- 2019-01-11Hypercomplex Iterations Distance Estimation and Higher Dimensional Fractals
- 2018-12-21Hypercomplex Iterations Distance Estimation and Higher Dimensional Fractals
- 2018-12-13Higher Dimensional Varieties and Rational Points
- 2018-10-12The Visual Guide To Extra Dimensions: Visualizing The Fourth Dimension, Higher-Dimensional Polytopes, And Curved Hypersurfaces
- 2018-01-27[PDF] Stochastic Methods for Boundary Value Problems: Numerics for High-dimensional Pdes and Applications
- 2018-01-03[PDF] Hypercomplex Iterations: Distance Estimation and Higher Dimensional Fractals (Series on Knots and Everything)
- 2017-04-13[PDF] Higher-Dimensional Generalized Manifolds: Surgery and Constructions (EMS Series of Lectures in Mathematics)
- 2017-04-06[PDF] Representation and Control of Infinite Dimensional Systems - Removed
- 2017-03-11Stochastic Methods for Boundary Value Problems Numerics for High-dimensional PDEs and Applicati...
- 2014-03-29Analysis and Control of Nonlinear Systems: A Flatness-based Approach [Repost]
- 2014-02-15Hypercomplex Iterations: Distance Estimation and Higher Dimensional Fractals (Repost)
- 2013-12-11Boundary Control of Pdes: A Course on Backstepping Designs (repost)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.