Author: Ioanna Dimitracopoulou
Publisher: Cambridge University Press
Posted on 2012-01-19, by 4bookholic.
Conversational Competence and Social Development
Ioanna Dimitracopoulou | Cambridge University Press | 1990 | 180 pages | English | PDF
This book provides new insight into the development of the child's ability to become a competent participant in conversation. The author combines a pragmatic analysis of the functions language can perform with an innovative and extensive empirical investigation of the development of young children's language use and sociocognitive skills. She gives a detailed description of the development of children's language between the ages of three-and-a-half and seven, broadens the scope of theorizing about language development by placing it in relation to the development of social understanding, and provides a new framework for understanding speech problems and designing ways to solve them. It is the first study to find a strong link between language, sociocognitive development, and social development. It will be welcomed by child language specialists, developmental and social psychologists, conversation and discourse analysts, and their advanced students.
- Ebooks list page : 17144
- 2013-12-13Conversational Competence and Social Development (repost)
- 2012-01-05Conversational Competence and Social Development
- 2011-11-29Intelligent Kindness: Reforming the Culture of Healthcare - Leicester John Ballatt - Independent Consultant Advising On Health And Social Care And Organisationa
- 2019-08-25Monitoring and Evaluation in Health and Social Development Interpretive and Ethnographic Perspect...
- 2019-01-30The Modernisation of State Aid for Economic and Social Development
- 2019-01-15The Modernisation of State Aid for Economic and Social Development
- 2018-12-19Cross-Cultural Design. Applications in Cultural Heritage, Creativity and Social Development
- 2018-09-23Well-being, Sustainability and Social Development The Netherlands 1850-2050
- 2018-09-22How Solidarity Works for Welfare Subnationalism and Social Development in India
- 2018-07-31Well-being, Sustainability and Social Development The Netherlands 1850-2050
- 2018-06-15Well-being, Sustainability and Social Development The Netherlands 1850-2050
- 2018-01-25[PDF] Building Character, Community, and a Growth Mindset in Physical Education With Web Resource: Activities That Promote Learning and Emotional and Social Development
- 2017-12-30[PDF] Social Protection and Social Development: International Initiatives (SpringerBriefs in Population Studies) - Removed
- 2017-10-30[PDF] Let's Be Friends: Peer Competence and Social Inclusion in Early Childhood Programs (Early Childhood Education Series, 92)
- 2017-10-06[PDF] Monitoring and Evaluation in Health and Social Development: Interpretive and Ethnographic Perspectives
- 2013-11-04Life in the Middle: Psychological and Social Development in Middle Age
- 2011-09-29Adolescents, Families, and Social Development: How Teens Construct Their Worlds
- 2011-03-05Adolescents, Families, and Social Development: How Teens Construct Their Worlds
- 2009-07-25Let's Be Friends: Peer Competence and Social Inclusion in Early Childhood Programs
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.