Posted on 2019-06-11, by fubber.
mp4 | AVC: 1280x720 G_P| Audio:AAC LC 89 Kbps | Total files:35 | 3.14 GB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English
Make all your marketing tools play together to make more money
Get a unified view of your customer journey, and track full ROI of your
marketing. Learn to evaluate, eliminate, and integrate the tools that
will drive growth for your business.
Optimizing your marketing tech stack
By Dan McGaw, CMO @EffinAmazing
With the right set of tools, you can finally get the marketing results
you're aiming for
What's a marketing tech stack?
Marketing tech enables you to piece together different useful tools to
track the full customer journey while measuring the ROI of your
Your "martech" stack might include marketing automation software, tools
for analytics and data piping, a CRM, support and live chat systems,
community forums, prospecting tools, and more.
It's nearly impossible for most businesses to build the right stack from
the beginning - unless you get expert help
With dozens of competing tools to choose from in each of these areas -
and the teeth-gritting, time-wasting frustration of integrating multiple
platforms using code or APIs -
During this 8-class course, marketing expert Dan McGaw will show you how
to evaluate, eliminate, and integrate the tools that will drive growth
for your business.
You will learn exactly how to:
Choose and set up the right tools - No more throwing away your monthly
marketing budget on forgotten or useless subscriptions
Build a taxonomy guide to scale your business - Imagine the confusion
you'll sidestep by helping all your team members use the same words for
the same concepts
Integrate tools to build a holistic marketing machine - Stop exporting
and importing data from one platform to the next
Set up segment.com to put your customer data to work - Use your existing
data to create a better customer experience that drives higher revenue
Track lead and engagement scoring to identify hot leads - Instead of
guessing who might be ready to sign up or buy
Get shit done without engineering - No coding required
Convert more customers using your tools - Set your stack up once and
watch it do the heavy lifting for you
What effective marketing tech stack will enable you to do
Confidently pick the right tools for your business
There are so many tools on the market right now (7000+), it can be hard
to even choose an email provider. Using Dan's quick product evaluation
matrix, you can be sure you're committing to the right platforms.
Build an integration plan & make your tools talk to each other
Every marketing tech stack requires integration. Getting the planning
right is the most critical part of creating a successful stack, which is
why this course includes templates to guide you through the planning
Discover the keys to seamless integration
Truly reliable tool integration happens two ways. First, give your
engineers a structured integration plan to head off any development
delays. Second, hack together the tools you need (with zero coding
Earn a raise or promotion for upgrading your analytics & operations skills
Marketing technologists are some of the highest-paid marketers. During
this course, you'll learn the fundamentals of marketing operations and
how to set up your analytics tools for useful data - making you a much
more valuable team member.
Improve your sales & marketing conversion rates
Once your new tool stack is up and running, you'll be able to automate
processes you've always done manually. You'll run tests across multiple
channels, platforms, and audiences (and your analytics alone will tell
you exactly what is or isn't working). With all of these processes
operational, you'll see conversion lifts in every area of your sales and
This course is right for you if .
You've explored some marketing tools, but haven't decided which will
yield the best value
You've begun to collect data from various tools, but need to fit all the
You're interested in learning more about marketing automation,
analytics, CRMs, data piping, support systems, live chat system, forms,
& prospecting tools
You have a general understanding of marketing automation & integration,
basic Google Analytics reporting skills and some technical know-how (or
This course is probably not for you if.
You can't stand looking at numbers, graphs, or data, and you'd rather
just trust your gut
You're not currently working with any sort of marketing tech or tool
You're looking to learn about advertising or content marketing tools
You want to dive deep into technical integration using Google Tag
Manager or code
Skills you should have:
A general understanding of marketing automation.
Basic reporting skills using Google Analytics.
A basic understanding of how to integrate tools.
Some technical know-how and Zapier experience.
Width: 1280 pixels
Height: 720 pixels
Duration: 1h 4min 57s
Bit rate: 1247 Kbps
Frame rate: 30.000 fps
Aspect ratio: 16:9
Bit depth: 8 bits
Color space: YUV
Audio track: 1
Codec: AAC LC
Bit rate: 89 Kbps N/A
Sampling rate: 44 Khz
Download from NitroFlare
Download from UploadGig
Extract the archives with Winrar 5 or WinZip(zip files) & password
- Ebooks list page : 40640
- 2018-01-29[PDF] Building Your Marketing Technology Stack
- 2017-10-05[PDF] Building Your Marketing Technology Stack
- 2016-06-16Building Your Marketing Technology Stack
- 2016-05-13Building Your Marketing Technology Stack
- 2016-05-11Building Your Marketing Technology Stack
- 2018-04-25Emarketing Excellence Planning and Optimizing your Digital Marketing
- 2017-11-22[PDF] Emarketing Excellence: Planning and Optimizing your Digital Marketing
- 2017-02-16[PDF] Emarketing Excellence: Planning and Optimizing your Digital Marketing
- 2013-12-27Dan Kennedy - The Ultimate Marketing Plan: Target Your Audience! Get Out Your Message! Build Your Brand! (4th ed) [EPUB
- 2012-08-07Facebook Marketing: Leveraging Facebook's Features for Your Marketing Campaigns (3rd Edition) (Que Biz-Tech)
- 2011-12-21Dan Gookin, "Troubleshooting Your PC for Dummies"
- 2019-05-13Windows XP Hacks: Tips & Tools for Customizing and Optimizing Your OS, 2nd Edition
- 2019-05-01Dan Lok - Tube Your Own Horn
- 2019-05-01Lynda com Lightroom 5 02 Optimizing Your Photos-ELOHiM
- 2019-04-30Dan Lok - Tube Your Own Horn
- 2019-04-10Lynda com Lightroom 5 02 Optimizing Your Photos-ELOHiM
- 2019-04-01Lynda com Lightroom 5 02 Optimizing Your Photos-ELOHiM
- 2019-03-23Does Your Marketing Sell The Secret of Effective Marketing Communications
- 2019-03-22Lynda com Lightroom 5 02 Optimizing Your Photos-ELOHiM
- 2019-03-15Lynda com Lightroom 5 02 Optimizing Your Photos-ELOHiM
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.