Posted on 2017-07-17, updated at 2017-07-17, by everest555.
Cooperation, Comity, and Competition Policy by Andrew T. Guzman
English | ISBN: 0195387708 | 2010 | 388 pages | PDF | 1,1 MB
Cooperation, Comity, and Competition Policy, edited by Andrew T. Guzman, illustrates how domestic competition law policies intersect with the realities of international business. It offers a discussion of what might be done to improve the way in which cross-border business is handled by competition policy.
The first part of the book provides country reports written by local experts explaining the extraterritorial reach of national laws. Each country report summarizes existing domestic law and examines the conditions under which each country applies its substantive competition laws to conduct that takes place abroad. These chapters also address the question of comity, meaning the circumstances in which a country would decline to exercise jurisdiction on the grounds that another state is the more appropriate jurisdiction. Finally, the extent of cooperation between the local government and other states is examined. In conducting cross-border business activity, these reports provide the reader with a sense of the multiple jurisdictions that a business must consider within the scope of how laws from various states interact and overlap. The countries covered include: Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, the EC, Israel, Japan, Singapore and the United States.
The second part of the book offers several proposals for effectively managing these overlapping competition policy regimes. Written by top academics and practitioners, the proposals render some of the most important current thinking on the topic.
The country reports and the expert policy proposals together provide a unique perspective on international competition policy and the challenges of the international competition policy regime.
- Ebooks list page : 31791
- 2017-07-17Cooperation, Comity, And Competition Policy
- 2012-03-08Cooperation, Comity, and Competition Policy
- 2018-01-03[PDF] The Interface Between Intellectual Property Rights and Competition Policy
- 2014-02-10The Interface Between Intellectual Property Rights and Competition Policy
- 2012-03-08Experiments and Competition Policy [Repost]
- 2010-01-20Market Structure and Competition Policy: Game- Theoretic Approaches (Repost)
- 2009-06-27Experiments and Competition Policy
- 2009-05-09Market Structure and Competition Policy
- 2009-03-31The Interface Between Intellectual Property Rights and Competition Policy
- 2009-01-23Competitive Advantage and Competition Policy in Developing Countries
- 2007-07-06Market Structure and Competition Policy: Game- Theoretic Approaches
- 2007-06-30Market Structure and Competition Policy: Game- Theoretic Approaches
- 2018-01-29[PDF] Competition Policy and Patent Law under Uncertainty: Regulating Innovation
- 2018-01-02[PDF] Competition Policy and Price Fixing
- 2017-12-25[PDF] The International Dimension of EU Competition Law and Policy (Antitrust and Competition Law)
- 2017-12-25[PDF] The Ethics of Aid and Trade: US Food Policy, Foreign Competition, and the Social Contract (Cambridge Studies in Philosophy and Public Policy)
- 2017-12-24[PDF] Competition Policy and Law in China, Hong Kong and Taiwan
- 2017-12-07[PDF] Frontiers of Evolutionary Economics: Competition, Self-Organization, and Innovation Policy
- 2017-12-05[PDF] Chinese Merger Control Law: An Assessment of its Competition-Policy Orientation after the First Years of Application (Munich Studies on Innovation and Competition)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.