Posted on 2012-06-25. By anonymous.
Springer; 1st Edition | June 24, 2011 | ISBN-10: 364219673X | 391 pages | PDF | 4 Mb
The Environmental and climatic issues varies from continent to continent and is unique to Asia. Understanding the issues does need lot of research and study material which students may not be able to gather due to shortage of time and resources. Hence an effort is made by authors gathering there experience and academic input from renowned universities of world. Climate change is real and coping with it is major concern in coming days. Most of the books written and sold in the past need updating and customizing. The general description of climate change and world will not help the professionals and students. It needs to seen area wise as a professional will work in specific geographic area. Hence an effort is made to collect data from Asia which host most populated countries along with ecological hot spots.
- Ebooks list page : 19111
- 2011-08-29Coping with Climate Change: Principles and Asian Context
- 2011-06-26Coping with Climate Change: Principles and Asian Context
- 2013-06-24Climate Change: Biological and Human Aspects (Repost)
- 2010-12-19Coping with Complexity: Model Reduction and Data Analysis (repost)
- 2011-12-26Frontiers in Understanding Climate Change and Polar Ecosystems
- 2012-03-17Reenergizing Americaâ€™s Defense: How the Armed Forces Are Stepping Forward to Combat Climate Change and Improve the U.S. Energy Posture
- 2012-01-12Informing an Effective Response to Climate Change
- 2011-10-14Food Security and Climate Change in the Pacific: Rethinking the Options
- 2017-11-18[PDF] Climate Change, Agriculture and Rural Livelihoods in Developing Countries (Advances in Asian Human-Environmental Research) - Removed
- 2017-11-03[PDF] Engaging the Public with Climate Change: Behaviour Change and Communication
- 2017-10-29[PDF] Living with Climate Change: How Communities Are Surviving and Thriving in a Changing Climate
- 2011-12-11Limiting the Magnitude of Future Climate Change (America's Climate Choices) - America's Climate Choices: Panel On Limiting The Magnitude Of Future Climate Change
- 2011-12-07Limiting the Magnitude of Future Climate Change (America's Climate Choices) - America's Climate Choices: Panel On Limiting The Magnitude Of Future Climate Change
- 2011-11-04Limiting the Magnitude of Future Climate Change
- 2011-09-09Climate Change - Research and Technology for Adaptation and Mitigation
- 2011-08-31Advancing the Science of Climate Change
- 2011-08-17Advancing the Science of Climate Change (National Research Council)
- 2011-08-07Adapting to the Impacts of Climate Change
- 2009-05-18Cities as Sustainable Ecosystems: Principles and Practices
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.