Posted on 2017-04-14, by everest555.
Copywriting - Blogging For Business
MP4 | Video: AVC 1280x720 | Audio: AAC 44KHz 2ch | Duration: 2 Hours | 1.26 GB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English
Blogging and copy writing - write a marketing blog or article that gets results with modern AIDA Copywriting SEO methods
Do You Want To Learn How To Write Blogs Or Articles That Drive Specific Marketing Objectives?
But don't know where to start?
If you understand the AIDA principles of copywriting...
...And if you know how to balance traditional copywriting skills with solid SEO techniques...
...Then getting people to engage with your writing will be much much easier.
Copywriting In The Digital Age:
A lot of copywriting courses focus on sales copy.
Or they focus on SEO (search engine optimisation).
In this course we balance the two needs together, so that you can write great sales copy and also perform well when it comes to getting found in search.
We will show you how to apply the time honored process of using the AIDA copywriting techniques and apply them to blog writing and article writing.
Once you understand the ATTENTION, INTEREST, DESIRE and ACTION phases of writing good content, the improvement to your writing will be dramatic.
Targeting A Niche Audience:
One of the biggest mistakes that people make when writing marketing material, is that they do not target a niche audience.
In this course we will guide you through that process and explain how you write to "BOB", your target client.
Balancing Copy With Keyword Research:
An important aspect of modern copywriting is balancing traditional copywriting skills with SEO needs.
In this course we will take you through that process and show you some simple techniques for researching keywords and keyword phrases you can use in your blogs or articles.
Topics Covered In The Course:
Content marketing principles
Blogs vs articles
Identifying a niche audience
Finding your style
Page setup and flow
Links and actions
AIDA copywriting techniques
Keyword research tools
And much much more...
Who Is This Course For?
This course is designed for entrepreneurs and small business owners who have had no formal copywriting training.
It is also a good introduction to copywriting for the social media marketing professional who wants to learn how to structure a blog or article and drive specific actions.
Who Is This Course Not For?
This course is not for those who are looking for a short cut on SEO techniques, it is not a course on how to game the Google search system, it is an ethical course that teaches sound psychological principles.
So Join Me On The Other Side:
Where we can help you learn how to write better copy for your blogs and articles and improve your marketing skills!
- Ebooks list page : 31431
- 2019-02-03COPYWRITING BLOGGING FOR BUSINESS TUTORIAL COMPRISED
- 2017-11-13[PDF] Copywriting - Blogging For Business
- 2017-06-29Copywriting Blogging For Business
- 2017-05-15Copywriting Blogging For Business
- 2019-02-04Ahrefs Academy - Blogging for Business
- 2019-01-30Ahrefs Academy - Blogging for Business
- 2019-01-10Blogging for business by Ahrefs Academy
- 2019-01-09aHrefs Academy - Blogging for business
- 2019-01-08Ahrefs Academy - Blogging for business
- 2017-11-14[PDF] Blogging For Business: How To Increase Your Organic Traffic
- 2013-11-29Blogging For Business 2013 Event - 6 videos.
- 2016-06-27Blogging - Blog Copywriting - Blog Marketing For Business
- 2016-06-25Blogging - Blog Copywriting - Blog Marketing For Business
- 2016-06-24Blogging - Blog Copywriting - Blog Marketing For Business
- 2019-02-25Lynda Blogging for Your Business ZH
- 2019-01-30Blogging for Your Business ZH
- 2019-01-23Blogging for Your Business
- 2018-11-08Blogging for Your Business
- 2018-10-19Blogging for Your Business
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.