Posted on 2013-03-27. By anonymous.
Publisher: Kogan Page | ISBN: 0749463856 | 2013 | PDF | 296 pages | 4.4 MB
There has been an increase in shareholder activism in recent years that has affected companies like Walmart, Goldman-Sachs and Citigroup. Shareholders are taking charge, expressing their discontent with extravagant pay packages when such high profile companies have been ripe with scandals and had poor stock performance. They're questioning the corporate governance of the companies they're invested in, and they are not afraid to exercise their power.
Corporate Governance, Ethics and CSR looks at the organization's role in society, its responsibilities and obligations to its stakeholders (including its employees) and the ethical underpinning which has to be in place for any form of honest reporting. This book looks not only at the organization as a reporting entity complying with a set of rules but also as a functioning part of the business environment. The authors explain that creating and maintaining an ethical culture needs a systematic approach that starts at the top.
Offering a wealth of real life examples and case studies, Simpson and Taylor demonstrate the realities of balancing socially responsible business with modern business practice. They set forth the principles needed to avoid shareholder revolts, adverse publicity and a poor corporate image.
- Ebooks list page : 21698
- 2013-09-20Corporate Governance, Ethics and CSR
- 2013-09-17Corporate Governance, Ethics and CSR
- 2013-09-16Corporate Governance, Ethics and CSR
- 2011-09-20Corporate Governance of State-Owned Enterprises: Change and Reform in OECD Countries since 2005
- 2017-10-09Corporate Governance Enforcement and Financial Development: The Chinese Experience
- 2012-05-28The Embedded Firm - Corporate Governance, Labor, and Finance Capitalism
- 2012-05-18The Embedded Firm: Corporate Governance, Labor, and Finance Capitalism
- 2011-08-23Corporate Governance, Competition, and Political Parties: Explaining Corporate Governance Change in Europe
- 2010-12-15Roger M. Barker - Corporate Governance, Competition, and Political Parties
- 2010-05-14Corporate Governance, Organization and the Firm: Co-operation and Outsourcing in the Global Economy
- 2007-05-27Thin on Top: Why Corporate Governance Matters and How to Measure, Manage, and Im
- 2017-12-05[PDF] Dictionary of Corporate Social Responsibility: CSR, Sustainability, Ethics and Governance (CSR, Sustainability, Ethics & Governance)
- 2017-11-07[PDF] Corporate Governance and Corporate Social Responsibility of Indian Companies (CSR, Sustainability, Ethics & Governance)
- 2017-10-08[PDF] Corporate Social Responsibility and Discrimination: Gender Bias in Personnel Selection (CSR, Sustainability, Ethics & Governance)
- 2018-11-03Global Perspectives on Corporate Governance and CSR
- 2018-07-13Corporate Responsibility Governance, Compliance and Ethics in a Sustainable Environment
- 2018-06-17Corporate Governance and Ethics An Aristotelian Perspective
- 2018-06-09Corporate Responsibility Governance, Compliance and Ethics in a Sustainable Environment
- 2018-05-10Corporate Governance and Ethics An Aristotelian Perspective
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.