Posted on 2014-06-18. By anonymous.
English | ISBN: 0273727591 | 2012 | 360 pages | PDF | 12 MB
Why should and how can organisations manage their reputations? All organisations, the executives who direct them, the employees who create value and their stakeholders who influence them, all interact and can impact corporate reputation.
In a 24/7 media environment, where even a tweet can shape impressions, the importance of reputation management has never been higher. Every single move, decision taken and each isolated event that involves a company or public figure, is scrutinised, documented and publicised globally, compounding the task of reputation managers. Just ask BP, Toyota or Tiger Woods.
- Ebooks list page : 27738
- 2017-01-13[PDF] Corporate Reputation: Brand and Communication
- 2017-02-16[PDF] Corporate Reputation and the News Media: Agenda-setting within Business News Coverage in Developed, Emerging, and Frontier Markets (Routledge Communication Series)
- 2014-01-21THE HANDBOOK OF COMMUNICATION AND CORPORATE REPUTATION-WILEY pdf-ke
- 2014-01-19THE HANDBOOK OF COMMUNICATION AND CORPORATE REPUTATION-WILEY pdf-ke
- 2013-09-09The Handbook of Communication and Corporate Reputation
- 2013-08-27The Handbook of Communication and Corporate Reputation
- 2013-08-03The Handbook of Communication and Corporate Reputation
- 2017-10-03[PDF] Delivering Effective Social Customer Service: How to Redefine the Way You Manage Customer Experience and Your Corporate Reputation
- 2017-03-10Crisis Communication Practical PR Strategies for Reputation Management and Company Survival
- 2017-02-14[PDF] Corporate Reputation and Competitiveness
- 2014-05-30Corporate Reputation and the News Media: Agenda-setting within Business News Coverage in Developed, Emerging... (repost)
- 2014-05-06Corporate Reputation and Competitiveness (repost)
- 2014-04-13Corporate Reputation: 12 Steps to Safeguarding and Recovering Reputation (repost)
- 2013-03-28Brand Anarchy: Managing corporate reputation
- 2013-03-12Corporate Reputation and the News Media: Agenda-setting within Business News Coverage in Developed, Emerging... (repost)
- 2011-01-04Corporate Reputation and the News Media
- 2010-09-02Corporate Reputation and the News Media
- 2010-04-06Managing Corporate Reputation and Risk: A Strategic Approach Using Knowledge Management
- 2010-03-17Terry Hannington - How to Measure and Manage Your Corporate Reputation
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.