Posted on 2018-06-27, by nokia241186.
Corporate Social Responsibility and Corporate Finance in Japan By Megumi Suto
English | PDF,EPUB | 2018 | 240 Pages | ISBN : 981108985X | 5.23 MB
This book explores the linkages between the evolution of corporate social responsibility (CSR) and corporate financing and governance in Japan since the late 2000s. Since the 1990s, increasing economic and financial globalization has steadily eroded the Japanese style of business based on relationships and influenced the awareness and practices of CSR that are unique to Japanese companies. In Japan's two "lost decades" after the bubble economy, the business model and corporate financing seem to have continued a gradual financial reform toward a more market-oriented system.
CSR awareness and practices of Japanese companies have been influenced by social and environmental issues that global society and communities face. Furthermore, the Fukushima nuclear accident in 2011 triggered increasing attention paid to the responsibility of business toward society. In this process, major players in corporate governance and components of governance structure have continued to change. The conventional view of Japanese corporate governance and corporate finance is too narrow to understand this field in Japan. This book is based on empirical research to investigate how multifaceted CSR has aligned with business and finance and has influenced the corporate governance structure of Japanese companies. The findings and discussions in this book act are stepping stones in further research on the linkages between business and society, and provide empirical evidence on changes in Japanese corporate finance and governance.
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 36551
- 2012-05-12Corporate Finance - A Focused Approach, 4th Edition - Removed
- 2019-01-24Corporate Social Responsibility and Corporate Advantage
- 2018-12-18Corporate Social Responsibility and Corporate Advantage
- 2018-12-13Corporate Social Responsibility and Reporting in Sports Organizations
- 2018-10-30Corporate Social Responsibility and Corporate Advantage
- 2018-10-15Corporate Social Responsibility and Corporate Advantage
- 2018-04-10Globalisation of Corporate Social Responsibility and its Impact on Corporate Governance
- 2018-01-27[PDF] Corporate Social Responsibility and Regulatory Governance: Towards Inclusive Development? (International Political Economy Series) - Removed
- 2017-11-18[PDF] Corporate Social Responsibility and the Welfare State
- 2017-10-29[PDF] Corporate Social Responsibility and Natural Resource Conflict (Routledge Research in Sustainability and Business)
- 2017-10-08[PDF] Corporate Social Responsibility and Discrimination: Gender Bias in Personnel Selection (CSR, Sustainability, Ethics & Governance) - Removed
- 2017-03-14Corporate Social Responsibility and Regulatory Governance Towards Inclusive Development
- 2017-03-10Corporate Sustainability, Social Responsibility and Environmental Management
- 2013-05-27Corporate Social Responsibility and Corporate Governance: The Contribution of Economic Theory and Related Disciplines
- 2013-05-26Corporate Social Responsibility and Corporate Governance: The Contribution of Economic Theory and Related Disciplines
- 2013-05-25Corporate Social Responsibility and Corporate Governance: The Contribution of Economic Theory and Related Disciplines (repost)
- 2013-05-17Corporate Social Responsibility and the State: International Approaches to Forest Co-Regulation
- 2012-06-23Social Entrepreneurship: How to Start Successful Corporate Social Responsibility and Community-Based Initiatives... (repost)
- 2012-01-04The Courage to Be Yourself: True Stories by Teens About Cliques, Conflicts, and Overcoming Peer Pressure - Al Desetta M.A., Educators For Social Responsibility
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.