Posted on 2013-12-21. By anonymous.
2013 | ISBN: 0123970229 | English | 1020 pages | PDF | 39 MB
The effect of corrosion in the oil industry leads to the failure of parts. This failure results in shutting down the plant to clean the facility. The annual cost of corrosion to the oil and gas industry in the United States alone is estimated at $27 billion (According to NACE International)-leading some to estimate the global annual cost to the oil and gas industry as exceeding $60 billion. In addition, corrosion commonly causes serious environmental problems, such as spills and releases. An essential resource for all those who are involved in the corrosion management of oil and gas infrastructure, Corrosion Control in the Oil and Gas Industry provides engineers and designers with the tools and methods to design and implement comprehensive corrosion-management programs for oil and gas infrastructures. The book addresses all segments of the industry, including production, transmission, storage, refining and distribution.
Selects cost-effective methods to control corrosion
Quantitatively measures and estimates corrosion rates
Treats oil and gas infrastructures as systems in order to avoid the impacts that changes to one segment if a corrosion management program may have on others
Provides a gateway to more than 1,000 industry best practices and international standards
- Ebooks list page : 24232
- 2019-07-20Corrosion Protection for the Oil and Gas Industry : Pipelines, Subsea Equipment, and Structures
- 2019-11-25Gateway Cities in Global Production Networks: Insights from the Oil and Gas Industry in Southeast Asia (Economic Geography)
- 2019-07-11Project Management in the Oil and Gas Industry
- 2019-02-17Production Chemicals for the Oil and Gas Industry
- 2018-09-22Production Availability and Reliability Use in the Oil and Gas industry
- 2018-05-21Production Availability and Reliability: Use in the Oil and Gas industry
- 2018-01-13[PDF] Safety and Reliability in the Oil and Gas Industry: A Practical Approach
- 2017-12-17[PDF] Production Chemicals for the Oil and Gas Industry, Second Edition
- 2017-11-20[PDF] A Profile of the Oil and Gas Industry (Industry Profiles)
- 2017-10-13[PDF] Project Management in the Oil and Gas Industry
- 2017-10-11[PDF] Handbook of Materials Failure Analysis with Case Studies from the Oil and Gas Industry
- 2017-01-03[PDF] Handbook of Materials Failure Analysis with Case Studies from the Oil and Gas Industry
- 2016-12-24Safety and Reliability in the Oil and Gas Industry A Practical Approach
- 2014-02-13Integrated Operations in the Oil and Gas Industry: Sustainability and Capability Development
- 2013-12-02Project Management for the Oil and Gas Industry A World System Approach - Removed
- 2013-12-02Production Chemicals for the Oil and Gas Industry
- 2013-11-29Project Management for the Oil and Gas Industry: A World System Approach (Industrial Innovation Series) - Removed
- 2013-11-28Project Management for the Oil and Gas Industry: A World System Approach - Removed
- 2013-11-24Production Chemicals for the Oil and Gas Industry
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.