Posted on 2016-08-10, by everest555.
Coursera - Robotics : Mobility
English | Size: 563.39 MB
How can robots use their motors and sensors to move around in an unstructured environment? You will understand how to design robot bodies and behaviors that recruit limbs and more general appendages to apply physical forces that confer reliable mobility in a complex and dynamic world. We develop an approach to composing simple dynamical abstractions that partially automate the generation of complicated sensorimotor programs. Specific topics that will be covered include: mobility in animals and robots, kinematics and dynamics of legged machines, and design of dynamical behavior via energy landscapes.
- Ebooks list page : 28532
- 2016-10-12Coursera-Robotics Mobility
- 2016-09-19Coursera-Robotics Mobility
- 2016-09-16Coursera - Robotics Mobility
- 2016-09-10Coursera - Robotics Mobility
- 2016-09-02Coursera - Robotics Mobility
- 2016-09-16Coursera - Robotics Aerial Robotics
- 2016-09-09Coursera - Robotics Aerial Robotics
- 2016-09-04Coursera - Robotics Aerial Robotics
- 2016-08-10Coursera - Robotics Aerial Robotics
- 2019-05-17Coursera - Social Psychology by Scott Plous (Wesleyan University)
- 2019-05-17Coursera - Social Network Analysis (University of Michigan)
- 2019-05-17Coursera - Neural Networks for Machine Learning (University of Toronto)
- 2019-05-17Coursera - Natural Language Processing
- 2019-05-17Coursera - Machine Learning (Stanford University)
- 2019-05-17Coursera - Internet History, Technology, and Security by Charles Severance
- 2019-05-16PACKT MICROSOFT ENTERPRISE MOBILITY AND SECURITY TRAINING PROPER
- 2019-05-06Reinventing the Automobile Personal Urban Mobility for the 21st Century
- 2019-05-06Learning Robotics Using Python
- 2019-04-30Lynda Microsoft Enterprise Mobility Suite Management and Security-XQZT
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.