Posted on 2010-05-07, updated at 2010-05-08. By anonymous.
Courting Disaster: How the CIA Kept America Safe and How Barack Obama Is Inviting the Next Attack
Regnery Press | ISBN: 1596986034 | 2010-01-18 | PDF | 656 pages | 2 Mb
White House speechwriter Marc Thiessen was locked in a secure room and given access to the most sensitive intelligence when he was tasked to write President George W. Bushâ€™s 2006 speech explaining the CIAâ€™s interrogation program and why Congress should authorize it. Few know more about these CIA operations than Thiessen, and in his new book, Courting Disaster, he documents just how effective the CIAâ€™s interrogations were in foiling attacks on America, penetrating al-Qaedaâ€™s high command, and providing our military with actionable intelligence. Thiessen also shows how reckless President Obama has been in shutting down the CIAâ€™s program and releasing secret documents that have aided our enemies. Courting Disaster proves:
How the CIA program thwarted specific deadly attacks against the U.S.
Why enhanced interrogationâ€ was not torture by any reasonable legal or moral standard
How the information gained by enhanced interrogationâ€ could not have been acquired any other way
How President Obamaâ€™s actions since taking office have left America much more vulnerable to attack
In chilling detail, Thiessen reveals how close the terrorists came to striking again, how intelligence gained from enhanced interrogationâ€ repeatedly stymied their plots, and how President Obamaâ€™s dismantling of this CIA program is inviting disaster for America.
- Ebooks list page : 5698
- 2018-11-28Fast and Furious Barack Obama's Bloodiest Scandal and the Shameless Cover-Up
- 2018-01-25[PDF] Audacity: How Barack Obama Defied His Critics and Created a Legacy That Will Prevail
- 2017-11-18[PDF] How Barack Obama is Endangering our National Sovereignty (Encounter Broadsides)
- 2017-04-19Jonathan Chait Audacity: How Barack Obama Defied His Critics and Created a Legacy That Will Prevail (epub mobi)
- 2017-03-13Jonathan Chait Audacity: How Barack Obama Defied His Critics and Created a Legacy That Will Prevail (epub mobi)
- 2012-05-01How Barack Obama is Endangering our National Sovereignty
- 2010-09-29Before the Next Attack: Preserving Civil Liberties in an Age of Terrorism
- 2009-05-20Fleeced: How Barack Obama, Media Mockery of Terrorist Threats, Liberals Who Want to Kill Talk Radio
- 2010-03-15The Mighty Wurlitzer: How the CIA Played America
- 2019-04-18The Yacht Club - The Last Words That You Said To Me Have Kept Me Here And Safe (2019)
- 2018-09-27Reclaiming the Sky 911 and the Untold Story of the Men and Women Who Kept America Flying
- 2018-05-13The Nature of Health How America Lost, and Can Regain, a Basic Human Value
- 2017-12-11[PDF] Eating Dangerously: Why the Government Can't Keep Your Food Safe ... and How You Can
- 2017-11-25[PDF] The Practical Guide to Mac Security: How to avoid malware, keep your online accounts safe, and protect yourself from other disasters.
- 2017-11-10[PDF] A Revolution In Eating: How the Quest for Food Shaped America (Arts and Traditions of the Table)
- 2017-10-28[PDF] The War on Cops: How the New Attack on Law and Order Makes Everyone Less Safe
- 2017-10-04[PDF] China, Inc.: How the Rise of the Next Superpower Challenges America and the World
- 2017-01-12[PDF] A Revolution In Eating: How the Quest for Food Shaped America (Arts and Traditions of the Table)
- 2016-10-20The War on Cops How the New Attack on Law and Order Makes Everyone Less Safe
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.