Posted on 2019-02-05, by manhneovn.
Crack the Funding Code demystifies the world of angel investing, venture capital, and corporate funding and lays out a strategic pathway for any entrepreneur to secure funding fast.
Lack of funding is one of the biggest reasons small businesses fail. In 2016 in the United States alone, more than 31 percent of small business owners reported that they could not access adequate capital, and the lack of capital prevented them from growing the business/expanding operations, increasing inventory, or financing increased sales.
Most business owners believe that their only feasible funding options are (1) savings or personal credit, (2) friends and family or (3) bank loans. They may have heard about venture capitalists or angel investors, but they don't have enough information about what these investors do, what they can provide for a business, and on what terms. What's worse, entrepreneurs often don't know how to access the people who are looking to put their money into young companies with potential.
Finally, business owners don't have enough expertise to navigate the treacherous waters of outside funding. Many small companies don't believe they are the type of company that gets funded. Even when business owners are brave enough to look for the right outside investors, they don't know how to create the compelling pitches or how to structure the deals that will get them the funding to expand and grow.
Crack the Funding Code will show readers how to find the money, create pitches that attract investors, and then structure fair, ethical deals that will bring them new sources of outside capital and invaluable professional advice. It will give readers the broader perspective-how funding works, how investors think, and what they need to hear to put their money where your mouth is. Every entrepreneur who reads this book will get easy-to-follow deal checklists, a roadmap of where and how to locate the best funding resources and top business mentors for their particular industry and/or geographical location, and a step-by-step process to create pitches that make their idea or business irresistible.
- Ebooks list page : 39174
- 2018-01-02[PDF] The Unschooled Mind: How Children Think and How Schools Should Teach, 25th edition
- 2014-03-16The Unschooled Mind: How Children Think and How Schools Should Teach (repost)
- 2013-03-11The Unschooled Mind: How Children Think and How Schools Should Teach [Repost]
- 2012-03-13The Unschooled Mind: How Children Think and How Schools Should Teach
- 2011-11-11The Unschooled Mind: How Children Think and How Schools Should Teach
- 2018-11-28The Secure CIO How to Hire and retain Great Cyber Security Talent to Protect Your Organisation
- 2014-05-09Buy the Rumor, Sell the Fact: 85 Maxims of Investing and What They Really Mean - Removed
- 2014-05-09Buy the Rumor, Sell the Fact: 85 Maxims of Investing and What They Really Mean (Repost) - Removed
- 2013-08-18The Normal Bar: The Surprising Secrets of Happy Couples and What They Reveal About Creating a New Normal in Your Relationship
- 2012-02-15The Unfinished Revolution: Human-Centered Computers and What They Can Do For Us
- 2012-02-12The Unfinished Revolution: Human-Centered Computers and What They Can Do For Us
- 2018-07-15Practical Ayurveda Find Out Who You Are and What You Need to Bring Balance to Your Life
- 2018-07-08Practical Ayurveda Find Out Who You Are and What You Need to Bring Balance to Your Life
- 2011-12-09The Mechanics of the Derivatives Markets: What They Are and How They Function
- 2019-01-30In the Zone How Champions Think and Win Big [Audiobook]
- 2019-01-11In the Zone How Champions Think and Win Big [Audiobook]
- 2018-04-25The Emotion Code How to Release Your Trapped Emotions for Abundant Health, Love and Happiness
- 2018-01-25[PDF] Secrets of the Sommeliers: How to Think and Drink Like the World's Top Wine Professionals
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.