Posted on 2019-08-13, by nokia241186.
Create a Serverless Portfolio with AWS and ReactJS
.MP4, AVC, 1920x1080, 30 fps | English, AAC, 2 Ch | 4.5 hours | 1.79 GB
Instructor: Robin Norwood
A practical course dedicated to building a cutting-edge, serverless portfolio on the ReactJS framework.
Create a showcase for your work, and stand out in the job market. In just a few hours, without having any prior serverless or Amazon Web Services (AWS) experience, you can build an impressive, entirely serverless portfolio using modern programming techniques.
The Coding for Cloud series was designed for people who enjoy getting hands-on building real projects using the latest cloud technologies. This course models a real life development process. We'll use the same tools developers use every day, including git and github, AWS, Python, and the ReactJS framework. We will walk through each step, so no prior experience with any of these technologies is required.
What is React (sometimes called ReactJS)? React is an open-source User Interface library developed by Facebook. React makes it easy to create dynamic web pages. This course couples React with AWS to create a serverless portfolio.
Coding for Cloud: Create a Serverless Portfolio is a bridge between theory and the real world. We've crammed over 15 different technologies and 8 AWS services into the 4.5 hours of hands-on videos. At the end of this course, you will be able to tangibly demonstrate your understanding of the following Amazon Web Services:
AWS Route 53
and these modern technologies:
Git and Github
Node Package Manager (NPM)
Webpack module bundler
The ideal student for this course is technically minded, ideally with some experience in programming. This course introduces coding in a project-based cloud-first way. This course is perfect for legacy infrastructure experts reskilling for the future of technology, start ups looking to quickly learn serverless development, and engineers looking to differentiate themselves for employers.
The course is taught by Robin Norwood, who has experience teaching software developers from diverse backgrounds, providing technical skills and experience to guide them to new life-changing careers in the technology industry. Robin developed and taught a back-end web development curriculum to both technical and non-technical audiences on topics including web programming, databases, data science, source control, command line, virtualization, containers, cloud platforms, and Linux.
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 41118
- 2019-08-09Create a Serverless Portfolio with AWS and ReactJS
- 2019-08-08Create a Serverless Portfolio with AWS and ReactJS
- 2018-06-04Packt Publishing - Design Serverless Architecture with AWS and AWS Lambda
- 2018-05-04Design Serverless Architecture with AWS and AWS Lambda
- 2018-03-23Design Serverless Architecture with AWS and AWS Lambda
- 2019-03-21PACKT BUILDING SERVERLESS APPLICATIONS WITH SPRING AND AWS-JGTiSO
- 2018-12-01Packtpub - Building Serverless Applications with Spring and AWS
- 2018-11-21Packtpub Ð²Ð‚" Building Serverless Applications with Spring and AWS
- 2018-10-05Building Serverless Applications with Spring and AWS
- 2018-07-31Building Serverless Applications with Spring and AWS
- 2019-08-27Udemy - Create Fast RESTful APIs with Lumen and Homestead by Laravel
- 2019-07-28Create a Game Environment with Blender and Unity
- 2019-07-25Create a Game Environment with Blender and Unity
- 2019-07-13Serverless Architecture With Aws
- 2019-07-13Serverless React With Aws Amplify The Complete Guide
- 2019-04-29Serverless React with AWS Amplify - The Complete Guide
- 2019-04-29Create Chatbot for Website with React and Node.js
- 2019-04-11Serverless React with AWS Amplify - The Complete Guide
- 2019-04-10Create Chatbot for Website with React and Node.js
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.