Posted on 2016-11-14, by voska89.
Create video games with Stencyl - an introduction
MP4 | Video: AVC 1280x720 | Audio: AAC 44KHz 2ch | Duration: 1.5 Hours | Lec: 12 | 253 MB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English
Take your first steps into creating your own video game. No software or programming skills are required.
This introductory course has been developed, and is presented by, Innes Borkwood, author of Learning Stencyl 3.x Game Development (Packt Publishing, ISBN978-1-84969-596-1), currently the only published Stencyl book available in print and ebook formats.
In this course, aimed at absolute beginners, you will learn how to install the free Stencyl game development toolkit, and create your first, simple, video game.
This course is designed as an introduction to our more advanced game development course - and you'll receive a huge discount off the advanced course if you join this one!
Everything you need is included with this course, and you can download Stencyl free of charge - no catches!
Stencyl runs on Windows, Mac OS X and Linux computers.
In this course you will learn how to:
Download and install Stencyl
Load and test some sample games
Examine the features of the game that we will create
Create your own, simple game from scratch with no prior knowledge required
Consider how to improve your first game
Receive a huge discount off our more advanced course
... and more!
Games created with Stencyl can be published on the Internet for free. The free version of Stencyl can also be used to create and test games for Apple iOS devices (iPhone / iPad) and Android devices.
I recommends Buy premimum account for High speed+parallel downloads!
- Ebooks list page : 29366
- 2016-11-16Create video games with Stencyl - an introduction
- 2016-10-02Create video games with Stencyl - an introduction
- 2019-03-14Skillshare - DESIGN AND DEVELOP ADVANCED COMPUTER GAMES WITH STENCYL
- 2019-03-01Platform-Style Video Games with Construct
- 2019-02-17Platform-Style Video Games with Construct
- 2019-02-16Platform-Style Video Games with Construct
- 2019-02-14skillshare - DESIGN AND DEVELOP ADVANCED COMPUTER GAMES WITH STENCYL-iLLiTERATE
- 2018-04-17Unreal Engine 4 Mastery Create Multiplayer Games with C
- 2018-04-01Unreal Engine 4 Mastery Create Multiplayer Games with C
- 2018-02-08Unreal Engine 4 Mastery Create Multiplayer Games With C (2017)
- 2017-12-30Unreal Engine 4 Mastery: Create Multiplayer Games with C (2017)
- 2017-12-07[PDF] Create Mobile Games with Corona: Build with Lua on iOS and Android
- 2017-10-22[PDF] Make Awesomely Strange Video Games with Unity and Playmaker
- 2016-08-14Make Awesomely Strange Video Games with Unity and Playmaker
- 2016-05-08Make Awesomely Strange Video Games With Unity And Playmaker
- 2014-05-18Create Mobile Games with Corona
- 2014-01-27Create Mobile Games with Corona: Build with Lua on iOS and Android
- 2014-01-03Building HTML5 Games with ImpactJS: An Introduction On HTML5 Game Development - eazydoc.com
- 2019-10-06Create your First Computer Game with Stencyl
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.