Posted on 2019-06-13, updated at 2019-06-20, by everest555.
.MP4, AVC, 1280x720, 30 fps | English, AAC, 2 Ch | 1h 18m | 1.02 GB
Instructor: Nick Harauz
Looking to get more out of your video content without becoming a full-fledged expert in video production? In this course, join Nick Harauz as he teaches you the fundamentals of shooting great-looking video with your Android mobile device. Nick covers the basics of video production, detailing how to tell a compelling story, plan your shots prior to production, work with portable and affordable lighting solutions for Android phones, and get higher-quality audio by leveraging external sound sources. He also shares best practices for the day of the shoot-from adjusting brightness and focus on your device to filming interviews-as well as tips for handling the post-production process.
Telling your story
Planning your shots
Affordable lighting solutions
Adjusting brightness and focus
Staying organized and backing up your files
Getting better audio
Uploading your videos to social media
Using Sun Surveyor
- Ebooks list page : 40654
- 2019-06-20Creating Online Video with Android Phones
- 2019-04-30Lynda Creating Online Video with the iPhone-ZH
- 2019-04-10Lynda Creating Online Video with the iPhone-ZH
- 2019-04-01Lynda Creating Online Video with the iPhone-ZH
- 2019-03-15Lynda Creating Online Video with the iPhone-ZH
- 2019-03-12Lynda Creating Online Video with the iPhone-ZH
- 2019-02-17Lynda Creating Online Video with the iPhone-ZH
- 2019-01-30Creating Online Video with the iPhone ZH
- 2018-11-28Creating Online Video with the iPhone
- 2018-11-21Lynda - Creating Online Video with the iPhone [2018, ENG]
- 2018-10-06Creating Online Video with the iPhone
- 2018-09-17Lynda - Creating Online Video with the iPhone [2018, ENG]
- 2018-09-09Lynda - Creating Online Video with the iPhone [2018, ENG]
- 2018-08-23Creating Online Video with the iPhone
- 2017-09-27Creating Dynamic UIs with Android Fragments, 2nd Edition
- 2016-06-06SkillShare - DIY Filming Creating Pro Video with Tools You Already Own
- 2014-05-10Creating Dynamic UI with Android Fragments - Removed
- 2014-03-28Creating Dynamic UI with Android Fragments
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.