Posted on 2009-01-19, updated at 2010-08-27. By anonymous.
Publisher: Remedica Publishing | 2005-03 | ISBN 1901346668 | PDF | 250 pages | 1.05 MB
ICU nephrology is rapidly emerging as an area of interest in nephrology. Nephrologists have always participated in the care of critically ill patients, including those with electrolyte and acid-base disorders, volume disorders, hypertensive crisis, and acute renal failure. Increased recognition of the overlap between critical care and nephrology, and recent advances in the understanding of acute renal failure and the application of renal replacement therapies, have brought increased attention to the nephrologist's role in the ICU. This handbook is written to provide an approach for the student of nephrology, at any level of training, with regards to critically ill patients. This book provides the essential information necessary to provide care for the nephrology patient in the ICU, highlighting physiology and pathophysiology to supplement the clinical, diagnostic and therapeutic information.
- Ebooks list page : 2207
- 2008-03-28[request]Fundamental Critical Care Support "Fourth Edition"
- 2011-11-16Intensive And Critical Care Medicine (repost)
- 2010-05-29Cardiorenal Syndromes in Critical Care (Contributions to Nephrology) - Removed
- 2017-10-20[PDF] Critical Care: Just the Facts
- 2017-10-18[PDF] Critical Care Handbook of the Massachusetts General Hospital, 6th edition
- 2017-10-18[PDF] Pediatric Critical Care Review
- 2017-10-18[PDF] Seizures in Critical Care: A Guide to Diagnosis and Therapeutics 2nd ed (Current Clinical Neurology)
- 2017-10-17[PDF] Principles of Critical Care in Obstetrics: Volume I
- 2017-10-17[PDF] Principles of Critical Care in Obstetrics: Volume II
- 2017-10-16[PDF] Tropical and Parasitic Infections in the Intensive Care Unit (Perspectives on Critical Care Infectious Diseases)
- 2017-10-13[PDF] Small Animal Emergency and Critical Care Medicine: Self-Assessment Color Review, Second Edition
- 2017-10-12[PDF] Quick Reference to Critical Care, 4th Edition
- 2017-10-11[PDF] Classic Papers in Critical Care
- 2017-10-06[PDF] Perioperative and Critical Care Medicine: Educational Issues 2005
- 2017-10-04[PDF] BMJ Clinical Review: Emergency Medicine, Perioperative and Critical Care (BMJ Clinical Review Series)
- 2017-10-03[PDF] Trauma: Resuscitation, Perioperative Management, and Critical Care
- 2017-07-14Seizures In Critical Care A Guide To Diagnosis And Therapeutics (current Clinical Neurology)
- 2017-05-11Critical Care Radiology
- 2017-04-10[PDF] Infectious Diseases in Critical Care Medicine (Infectious Disease and Therapy)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.