Crusader Castles of the Teutonic Knights (1): The Red-Brick Castles of Prussia 1230-1466 (Osprey Fortress 11) (repost)
Tag: History and Military
Posted on 2014-03-08. By anonymous.
Osprey Publishing | 2003 | ISBN: 1841765570 | English | 66 Pages | PDF (e-book) | 10 MB
Throughout their stormy history the Teutonic Knights of Germany have always been the most controversial brotherhood ever to call themselves 'Knights of Christ'.They were the most warlike of the religious orders, and this is reflected in the architecture they left behind. In contrast to the Templars who are remembered for their churches, the Teutonic memorials are the magnificent brick-built castles they built as a result of their conquest of Prussia between 1230 and 1380. Many of these dramatic fortresses still exist today in what is now Poland and provide a unique example of an architectural style that closely reflects the nature of the Order.
- Ebooks list page : 25445
- 2009-09-11Crusader Castles of the Teutonic Knights AD 1230-1466 (1): The Red Brick Castles of Prussia 1230-1466
- 2014-03-12Norman Stone Castles (2): Europe 950-1204 (Osprey Fortress 20) (repost)
- 2010-11-22Crusader Castles in the Holy Land 1097-1192
- 2014-03-20Crusader Castles in the Holy Land 1192-1302 (Osprey Fortress 32) (repost)
- 2014-03-16Crusader Castles in Cyprus, Greece and the Aegean 1191-1571 (Osprey Fortress 59) (repost)
- 2012-05-07Jasta 18 - The Red Noses (Osprey Aviation Elite Units 40)
- 2014-03-16Cathar Castles: Fortresses of the Albigensian Crusade 1209-1300 (Osprey Fortress 55) (repost)
- 2014-03-09Norman Stone Castles (1): The British Isles 1066-1216 (Osprey Fortress 13) (repost)
- 2017-10-16[PDF] The Fortifications of Ancient Egypt 3000-1780 BC (Osprey Fortress 98)
- 2014-03-20The Berlin Wall: and the Intra-German Border 1961-1989 (Osprey Fortress 69) (repost)
- 2014-03-20Forts of the American Frontier 1820-1891: Central and Northern Plains (Osprey Fortress 28) (repost)
- 2014-03-18The Fortifications of Ancient Israel and Judah 1200-586 BC (Osprey Fortress 91) (repost)
- 2014-03-17Strongholds of the Border Reivers: Fortifications of the Anglo-Scottish Border 1296-1603 (Osprey Fortress 70) (repost)
- 2014-03-17The Walls of Rome (Osprey Fortress 71) (repost)
- 2014-03-16The Stalin and Molotov Lines: Soviet Western Defences 1928-1941 (Osprey Fortress 77) (repost) - Removed
- 2014-03-16The German Fortress of Metz 1870-1944 (Osprey Fortress 78) (repost)
- 2014-03-10Afghanistan Cave Complexes 1979-2004: Mountain Strongholds of the Mujahideen, Taliban & Al Qaeda (Osprey Fortress 26) (repost)
- 2014-03-08The Lines of Torres Vedras 1809-1811 (Osprey Fortress 7) (repost) - Removed
- 2014-01-21The Mongol Invasions of Japan 1274 and 1281 (Osprey Campaign 217) (repost)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.